• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    The problem is you have to touch them when getting ready to sell. I had thought about listing a no dash S&W 617 6" a while back. I figured I hadn't shot it in years and I could put the cash towards something fun. Well you can figure the rest. I pull it out of the safe, work the action a bit, hold it out one handed and marvel as always at how well balanced and steady a 6" barrel is, shake my head and put it back.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    No such thing. I believe by the time the prototype 19 came around for the Kansas City PD Glock was starting their gen 2 guns
    There are absolutely G19 built on first gen frames.

Stippled grip, no heavy checkering. The grip looks chopped off, mainly because it was. There are not many, that's why they sell for $5k+

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    I thought about posting a WTB ad for $40 per 1000 LPP. :lmfao:
    Just imagine…only 3 short years ago, that would have been considered over-priced!

I bought tens of thousands of primers in March of 2020 and haven’t sold a single one. I think I’m set for most of my life, thankfully, but I’m really in disbelief at how insane things still are with primers in particular.

That being said, I’ll be damned if I can find any H4895 to feed my M1A’s/M14’s.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Post a Want To Buy ad (WTB) for what you're looking for.
    I've done that and had great results here on INGO.. But yes, all the really old school cool guns are expensive... I love Smith revolvers, but dang if they're not priced like gold.....I've managed to acquire a few bucket list guns lately, and am happy about that, but there are more guns out there.......and I want one of each....Seems reasonable, right? All the guns I've had over the years that are "collectable" sold/traded them for not much, and now they are "vintage/collectable" Too soon we grow old, too late we grow smart.....

Last edited:

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Just busting your balls guys. I don't find anything at yards sales nowadays :(
    In that case, I was only pretending to believe you. You just couldn't tell because sarcasm is hard to pick up if it's not purple.
    :cheers:

I was honestly hoping you were going to post a pic of a $5 find that looked something like this...
    1684616586859.png

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have several arms that are worth 2-3 times what I paid for them new.
    Two that come to mind are both .410's
    I bought a Saiga semi-auto .410 when they became available in the states and I think I paid $400 brand new in the box.
    GunBroker has them selling every time they come up for $900+.
    I also received a Mossberg pump .410 as a gift years ago. They were going for around $300 at the time and are now going for more than twice that.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    He’s one that’s not trying to make money, just trying to be fair and move the product. Good guy
    Doddg's Guns?

635902108584166100-2-Don.180408.jpg

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Just imagine…only 3 short years ago, that would have been considered over-priced!

I bought tens of thousands of primers in March of 2020 and haven’t sold a single one. I think I’m set for most of my life, thankfully, but I’m really in disbelief at how insane things still are with primers in particular.

That being said, I’ll be damned if I can find any H4895 to feed my M1A’s/M14’s.
    I was another that bought well, some to save and some to resell.
    I stopped buying primers when they hit $55.00 a brick for Fed GM's, I will start buying again when regular primers go back under $50.00 a brick.
    I don't have any gkids yet, but I know they will be able to shoot when they want to.

Have you looked into any of The Shooters World powders?

Top Bottom