• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am always on the lookout for some Pre Lock S&W... I have one in .44 Mag and will likely never let it go.. Looking for a matching .357
    Hi there, I'm KellyinAvon, staff member, moderator, 2A advocate, etc.

We are a discussion forum with a classifieds section. The vetting process of getting to know people online is why many choose to buy/sell here.

The classifieds are the most heavily moderated part of INGO. Certain 3-letter agencies spend time here so the rules for classifieds (see links in my signature line) are enforced more to the letter than the general site rules.

50 quality posts or site supporter status to access the classifieds. You do not have access to our classifieds.

As stated above my signature line has links to the rules.

Also in my sig line: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.

KiA

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am always on the lookout for some Pre Lock S&W... I have one in .44 Mag and will likely never let it go.. Looking for a matching .357
    As deo said, make sure you read the rules. We have a few rules and the staff watches the site closely.

The rules are in my signature.

Damn. Scooped by the senior mod. LOL

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was stating I am always on the lookout for a revolver to match my classic older style pre-lock... not asking for one, just stating I am always on the lookout. I read the rules and did not break any. Thanks for your concern though
    LOTS of folks think they can be sneaky. So you can understand how folks can "overreact" to a statement like that. Sounds like a veiled offer to buy for some.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I was stating I am always on the lookout for a revolver to match my classic older style pre-lock... not asking for one, just stating I am always on the lookout. I read the rules and did not break any. Thanks for your concern though
    Me too, I have three nice ones I inherited 8 years ago when my Father passed away. Not a great way to acquire to firearms, but they are great revolvers and of course a great way to remember him and the fun times we had shooting them.

Mine are all 6in barrels and triple T's. Very nice, they sure don't make them like that anymore. With the beautiful deep bluing.
    27-2 & 29-2 both with the wood presentation boxes and all that came with them, Dad was somewhat of a hoarder and didn't throw away or get rid of anything that came in the boxes.
    So they both have all the tools and all the paperwork including advertisements of the day.
    I also have a 17-3 .22, that one has nothing with it.

At the time of his death he was living with his long time girlfriend and her family, and the box to that one was never found.
    I did not have a great relationship with Sarah and her family and had limited access to retrieve his firearms and possessions in general.

Anyway welcome to INGO, stick around there is a lot of good information here on the forum, and a great gun loving community.

Top Bottom