• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    I am always on the lookout for some Pre Lock S&W... I have one in .44 Mag and will likely never let it go.. Looking for a matching .357

This is how I buy drugs when I go to Indy. Just carry around a big sign that says, "I'm always on the lookout for drugs." Cops can't arrest me, because I'm not explicitly offering to buy drugs, just always on the lookout for them!

Note: the above story is a complete work of fiction. I would obviously never go downtown, for any reason.

davidwilso78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2023
    Fishers
    Me too, I have three nice ones I inherited 8 years ago when my Father passed away. Not a great way to acquire to firearms, but they are great revolvers and of course a great way to remember him and the fun times we had shooting them.

Mine are all 6in barrels and triple T's. Very nice, they sure don't make them like that anymore. With the beautiful deep bluing.
    27-2 & 29-2 both with the wood presentation boxes and all that came with them, Dad was somewhat of a hoarder and didn't throw away or get rid of anything that came in the boxes.
    So they both have all the tools and all the paperwork including advertisements of the day.
    I also have a 17-3 .22, that one has nothing with it.

At the time of his death he was living with his long time girlfriend and her family, and the box to that one was never found.
    I did not have a great relationship with Sarah and her family and had limited access to retrieve his firearms and possessions in general.

Anyway welcome to INGO, stick around there is a lot of good information here on the forum, and a great gun loving community.
    Thank you @223 Gunner The welcome party has been interesting but I do like the stories like the one you laid out. Inheriting guns is never the way we want to acquire these family relics but in my situation I love shooting them and remembering my father and grandfather shot these and one day my son and God willing my grandchild will as well. Plus, I think we all love the smell of gunpowder in the morning... smells like victory!!!

davidwilso78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2023
    Fishers
    This is how I buy drugs when I go to Indy. Just carry around a big sign that says, "I'm always on the lookout for drugs." Cops can't arrest me, because I'm not explicitly offering to buy drugs, just always on the lookout for them!

Note: the above story is a complete work of fiction. I would obviously never go downtown, for any reason.
    Interesting analogy... Thanks for sharing

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    This is all very helpful and a warm welcome to the community...
    We typically welcome folks in the introduction forums, a lot of long time members watch it. We want/need new members.

New members that start posting about classified adds or items are generally looked at with much scrutiny.

I myself have some doubts if you are not ATF for instance.
    (your always on the lookout for ?)

We are protective of our mods. Don’t dis them, you may find your time here more to your liking.

OK, got that off my chest. You may try introducing yourself in the intro page and see how it goes for you. Good Luck, and Welcome to INGO.

One more cool drink n back out to fence work.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    We typically welcome folks in the introduction forums, a lot of long time members watch it. We want/need new members.

New members that start posting about classified adds or items are generally looked at with much scrutiny.

We are protective of our mods. Don’t dis them, you may find your time here more to your liking.

OK, got that off my chest. You may try introducing yourself in the intro page and see how it goes for you. Good Luck, and Welcome to INGO.
    These things. Intro threads are usually the first step. Jumping in talking about the classies is usually the first step to a runner that's only here to hock their **** to make some money. We welcome new blood. New ideas, new experiences.

Top Bottom