• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I was stating I am always on the lookout for a revolver to match my classic older style pre-lock... not asking for one, just stating I am always on the lookout. I read the rules and did not break any. Thanks for your concern though
    LOTS of folks think they can be sneaky. So you can understand how folks can "overreact" to a statement like that. Sounds like a veiled offer to buy for some.
    And for only 42 more quality posts, you can post that wish as a WTB (Want To Buy) actually in the classifieds, where a high percentage of readers are likely to actually be interested in buying or selling a firearm :):

And arguing balls and strikes with mods turns out about like you'd expect

Last edited:

davidwilso78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2023
    Fishers
    And for only 42 more quality posts, you can post that wish as a WTB (Want To Buy) actually in the classifieds, where a high percentage of readers are likely to actually be interested in buying or selling a firearm :):

Thanks @BugI02 I have gotten a little advice from other members and now this is just comical entertainment. If I wanted to just sell/ask for guns I would go the Armslist route. I am looking for like-minded men and women that appreciate the sharing of knowledge and support from others including shooting ranges, reloading data, upcoming shooting competitions and perhaps after 41 more quality posts the ability to trade or sell some of my collection of over 20 years.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Welcome from Fort Wayne! Cowboy Action shooting and deer hunting is my thing. Have a small shoot tomorrow. Getting stands ready for me and my kids. Then fishing with my wife. I need to retire so I can get this stuff done.

davidwilso78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2023
    Fishers
    Welcome from Fort Wayne! Cowboy Action shooting and deer hunting is my thing. Have a small shoot tomorrow. Getting stands ready for me and my kids. Then fishing with my wife. I need to retire so I can get this stuff done.
    Hello Michigan Slim,

I have a .357 and a 22lr lever action and an inexpensive .22lr SAA and love shooting them! The 22lr SAA is likely my favorite gun to shoot.... I think I was born a couple of generations too late Do you shoot competitive or just for fun?

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Hello Michigan Slim,

I have a .357 and a 22lr lever action and an inexpensive .22lr SAA and love shooting them! The 22lr SAA is likely my favorite gun to shoot.... I think I was born a couple of generations too late Do you shoot competitive or just for fun?
    I guess it's competitive. We travel a bit for it. More for the company I get to keep. My little girl (23!) really lights up when she beats the old man. Lots of clubs to go to.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

Yes, with the ball in their court and the bat stuck up your...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks @BugI02 I have gotten a little advice from other members and now this is just comical entertainment. If I wanted to just sell/ask for guns I would go the Armslist route. I am looking for like-minded men and women that appreciate the sharing of knowledge and support from others including shooting ranges, reloading data, upcoming shooting competitions and perhaps after 41 more quality posts the ability to trade or sell some of my collection of over 20 years.
    All of that and more is available on INGO, but reputation is important. If people on INGO wanted to sell to or buy from someone they hardly know, they could do so via Gunbroker

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Top Bottom