• ...and so much more!
  • hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Scutter01,

Same here, I always have a spare 10/22 setup for an Appleseed shoot. Most of our instructors do as a matter of course. If you can make an Appleseed, just let me know in advance and we'll put your name on one.

Hawkhavn
    IN Appleseed coordinator/Instructor/Bottle washer and paper shuffler :):

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    OK, I heard back from Chris Costa last night. Student minimums are kind of high, so I need to gage how much interest there would be. Obviously depending on date etc who would be interested if I host Chris up in Nappanee Indiana (It's up north). We'd be looking at a 2 day Basic Carbine course (Sat and Sun) around $450 addmission, and 1500 rounds. We would probably be looking early spring sometime April or May time frame.

There it is, who's up for it.

Tinman....

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Sorry, edited last. Since most of the interest seemed to be around his carbine work, I assumed a Basic carbine, but let me know if you would all rather do pistol. We'll let the majority decide.

Tinman....

If you can get it worked out, I can virtually guarantee (depending on exact dates, and acts of God notwithstanding) three guys (me and two others) for either course.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    OK, I heard back from Chris Costa last night. Student minimums are kind of high, so I need to gage how much interest there would be. Obviously depending on date etc who would be interested if I host Chris up in Nappanee Indiana (It's up north). We'd be looking at a 2 day Basic Carbine course (Sat and Sun) around $450 addmission, and 1500 rounds. We would probably be looking early spring sometime April or May time frame.

There it is, who's up for it.

Tinman....

I would be up for it depending on a definite date. April is a good month for me, May on the other hand will have 1 or 2 weekends that I will not be available.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    I would be interested, but as with the other fellow earlier, would need an email to discuss back injury issues, barring that and the dates working out, I would be there.

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's 5, any others?

Fen, Rhino, Scutter, Indy ninja, you guys in or out.

I would like to see 10 to 12 folks with solid interest before I go setting everything up. I've had to cancel courses before because we didn't meet minimums, and I really hate to do that to these guys. after all, this is their job, and I hate to take a weekend off the table for them if it's not going to go.

Tinman....

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm always interested in training, but 2 days, $450 and 1500 rounds is pretty spicy for me.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thank you very much for looking into this Tinman!

I'm not going to be able to make that work so I'm out for this one.

I hope there are enough INGO members to make it a go!

That's 5, any others?

Fen, Rhino, Scutter, Indy ninja, you guys in or out.

I would like to see 10 to 12 folks with solid interest before I go setting everything up. I've had to cancel courses before because we didn't meet minimums, and I really hate to do that to these guys. after all, this is their job, and I hate to take a weekend off the table for them if it's not going to go.

Tinman....

kevN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2008
    I signed up to this forum (actually a Chicago suburban guy) just to reply to this thread that I'd definitely be down if they came to the midwest.

Top Bottom