• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I think it takes a lot of courage to leave behind one's home, family and culture to come to a strange place like the U.S., which isn't supposed to have a war in progress, but where people are shooting one another willy nilly in the streets. I suspect that the vast majority of these Afghans will be no big problem for us and will in fact be an asset to the communities where they settle. The Vietnamese who were allowed to come to the U.S. after the communist takeover of their country, mostly prospered, despite blatant racism that they faced in certain areas. Every group has their percentage of undesirables. Lord knows we have more than our share of home grown problem people. I am ashamed to see some of the posts on here.

Get back to me in 12 months when these pedos are having their way.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    They hate woman. Women are property. Prepare for the worst.
    we had a bunch around here for a while. They are angry I’ll mannered POS. Ferrell humans
    Hopefully some of those Hoosier women they try their 3rd world caveman beliefs on is one of the armed Hoosiers and they get taught a good lesson about being in a conservative gun loving state.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I think it takes a lot of courage to leave behind one's home, family and culture to come to a strange place like the U.S., which isn't supposed to have a war in progress, but where people are shooting one another willy nilly in the streets. I suspect that the vast majority of these Afghans will be no big problem for us and will in fact be an asset to the communities where they settle. The Vietnamese who were allowed to come to the U.S. after the communist takeover of their country, mostly prospered, despite blatant racism that they faced in certain areas. Every group has their percentage of undesirables. Lord knows we have more than our share of home grown problem people. I am ashamed to see some of the posts on here.
    Have you seen what good 3rd world Muslims do to women and girls in their country? They come here thinking they can do the same. You don't want that here. They need a huge re-education before being released onto our streets.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    And the Marines on the ground, according to Caz from The Raid Team Co., said the military was not even checking the names of Afghans they were loading into planes out of Afghanistan. According to Marines on the ground the Biden regime only wanted the numbers for propaganda purposes and did not vet the Afghans flying out of Kabul.

Elections, even fraudulent ones, have consequences

Notice how the Infidels have to save them, and then support them and their belief system for life. Enjoy the decline you Dumb a$$es

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    From what I’ve heard, once “processed” 5,000-5,500 Afghans will be settled in the local area.
    They all need to be sent to Washington D.C. and Southern California for a permanent home. Those are all the people that need to understand how this really works. As a resident that lives 15 minutes away from Atterbury I can tell you the talk is not good and people are not going to put up with 2500/5000 people dropped into there community with extreme culture shock.

Also heard a commercial today about donating thing to the refugees and they where requesting "culture appropriate items" ......

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    Once evictions start, the Afgani's will be put into homes owned by Black Rock. Government will guarantee rent payments at inflated costs. Get ready to hear the call to prayer several times daily in you neighborhood. Americans will whine about not having affordable housing and continue to vote Democrat. There is no fixing stupid, but you can import more of it

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    They all need to be sent to Washington D.C. and Southern California for a permanent home. Those are all the people that need to understand how this really works. As a resident that lives 15 minutes away from Atterbury I can tell you the talk is not good and people are not going to put up with 2500/5000 people dropped into there community with extreme culture shock.

Also heard a commercial today about donating thing to the refugees and they where requesting "culture appropriate items" ......

How about a picture of Muhammad?

IMG_0759.JPG

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County

For different reasons, I agree with you.

As a guy who’s spent time in Afghanistan, their values are much different from ours and they will not adapt easily so in my opinion, they should’ve stayed and fought for their values.

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    I keep hearing that "they were helping us"

Whose country was it?
    Theirs
    Whose cultural war was it?
    The US's war on terror, actually. It was never billed as a culture war. It certainly wasn't a war the Afghanis initiated. It was definitely our war.
    Who did the heavy lifting?
    The US had ~2,500 killed, out of total coalition deaths of 3,500. The Afghan security forces had 70,000 killed in action. Who did the heavy lifting? The ASF/ANA had 28 times the casualty rate US forces did. They did the heavy lifting, especially for the later 3/4s of the war, with the US acting mainly in a training and support role. In 2020 not one American died, and 5,000+ Afghan National Army soldiers died. They "did the heavy lifting". And most of the dying.
    It seems like WE spent 20 years and unlimited money helping THEM. Equipping THEM. Feeding THEM. Protecting THEM from enemies.
    Wasn't the war billed as protecting us from terrorism, not liberating Afghanis? Were we there for them or there for our own reasons. Do you think we were invited into the nation?
    It is not like we wanted that pile of rocks and dust in a remote part of the world that has always been a cesspool of tragedy and suffering.
    We very much wanted it, that's why we invaded it and occupied it for 20 years.
    Time will only tell, but how many of them will become peaceful, productive citizens of America defending and living under the US Constitution?
    One could argue they've already done more to protect the constitution than most of us.

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    From pictures I've seen they don't seem to have many trees. Maybe the Chupacabra will take care of them if any bad guys come.
    While the southern section of Afghanistan does feature a desert, the majority of the country is mountainous woodland.

You may be confusing Afghanistan with Iraq, which is in a much more arid climate, and was part of the same war on terror the US was enaged in during the early 00s.

The chupacabra is a mythical creature from Mexican folklore, and would be both geographically unavailable and too fictitious to prevent the wrongdoings of any villains that might arrive, though none will.

Top Bottom