• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

New York City would be just PERFECT if it wasn’t for those undocumented asylum seekers.

New York City would be financially rosy and crime free If Abbott didn’t keep shipping them to NYC. I mean, it couldn’t be that years of Democratic Party dominance in local government could have anything to do with NYC’s problems.

But whenTexas has problems with 50 times the amount ofillegal immigrants flooding the place, that’s Republicans.

It’s Interesting that in this moment, the mayor of New York is actually blaming the Biden ministration directly. I wonder if he has another job lined up for when his term is finished because this is likely to be political suicide for him. You don’t criticize the made guys and remain in the outfit. Lori and the other mayors know this.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The allowed illegal crossing of our border is a bipartisan agreement, clearly. It has occurred, without meaningful constraint, my entire life. It has grown uncontrolled my entire adult life. Amnesty this, dreamer that, unaccompanied other.... It has never been reduced to zero. It can be, it hasn't been, it won't be.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    They want more illegals to turn into dem voters eventually...

They want the benefit of a new pool of Dem voters, without paying the price for it.
    Well if the goal is more Dem voters then location matters. The Dems already control Chicago, NYC, and all the other S.Hole cities/states. The Dems don't need to import anymore Dem voters to those areas. They want the illegal immigrants that they hope will be future Dem voters in Red districts with the goal of flipping those seats.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well if the goal is more Dem voters then location matters. The Dems already control Chicago, NYC, and all the other S.Hole cities/states. The Dems don't need to import anymore Dem voters to those areas. They want the illegal immigrants that they hope will be future Dem voters in Red districts with the goal of flipping those seats.
    Which also explains why they have a problem with bussing.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Except they count them for the census, which gives the D states more of the electoral votes

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hi, it's Rep. Erin Houchin. Today, I voted for, and the House passed, the Secure the Border Act, which will finish the wall, strengthen law enforcement on the border, and combat drug trafficking through Mexico. Let me know your thoughts on the bill here: https://houchin.cbapp3.com/s/zK7V

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    And how does that get passed by the Senate and a signature from the big guy?

Of course it doesn't get passed. It just shows that the republican house is doing a semblance of their job.

Also good election fodder. The R's are doing something while the D's don't enforce existing law. Not to mention enriching the terrorist cartels.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I recall the R's passing a bill to repeal Obamacare about every two weeks when there wasn't a snowballs chance in **** that it would pass the other chamber and be signed by the O'great One. Once the R's had majority, the bill never saw the light of day again. They're all crooks of one type or another. Duplicitous crooks using us for their personal gain. A sitting president with demonstrable proof of bribe acceptance, if not outright extortion. A doper son fencing finger paintings to anonymous buyers for six figures a pop. A female judge that "can't" define a woman. An FBI that refuses to cooperate with a legal subpoena. A conspiracy by intelligence executives to alter an election by signing a letter they knew to be false. But, the might R's are going to..... investigate! Then investigate some more!
    Why do I hear Susan Powter's voice in my head?

Top Bottom