Breaking: 6 injured in movie theatre shooting in Lafayette, LA. Shooter dead.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Fortunately here in Indiana we don't have to make this decision, but weight of law or not, concealed means concealed. If God forbid, I ever had to defend my or my family's life with my firearm, I don't think a possible trespassing charge would be very high on my concern list.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Gird your loins.

In case you don't know how:

Gird_Up_Your_Loins_2.jpg

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    This has probably been said on here already. I can picture this old white guy sitting peacefully watching movie while group in front of him is texting and talking away. So then he confronts them for being rude situation escalates to threats small scuffle breaks out between group and individual and it ends with him shooting. Not saying ok but is the picture I get. Of coarse he could be just another insane person who knows

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    This has probably been said on here already. I can picture this old white guy sitting peacefully watching movie while group in front of him is texting and talking away. So then he confronts them for being rude situation escalates to threats small scuffle breaks out between group and individual and it ends with him shooting. Not saying ok but is the picture I get. Of coarse he could be just another insane person who knows
    Well that makes it justifiable then.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Maybe the people in front of him were just too tall..........or they wore big hats.
    I hate when they wear hats. :xmad:

Maybe they kept talking or they're phone went off and the killer shushed them......Then they threw popcorn back at him.
    Then they'll change it to the "Popcorn Shooting".

We could do this all day or he's just a psycho nutcase.......

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

According to the witnesses there was no arguments prior to him shooting. He just stood up and started calmly shooting people.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sounds like he was denied a gun permit in AL for a previous arson charge. Also his estranged wife had gotten a protective order against him. They're still not saying what hand gun he used but reports say they found 13 .45 caliber shell casings.

What are the odds they'll find that he purchased the gun from a private seller at a gun show? :rolleyes:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Sounds like he was denied a gun permit in AL for a previous arson charge. Also his estranged wife had gotten a protective order against him. They're still not saying what hand gun he used but reports say they found 13 .45 caliber shell casings.

What are the odds they'll find that he purchased the gun from a private seller at a gun show? :rolleyes:

I'm sure it will somehow be used as another rallying cry to further restrict our 2nd ammendment rights.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The guy was bad news, batsh*t crazy and prohibited from owning firearms.

I always carry concealed in theatres. Note to self: Bring an extra magazine next time.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Yahoo saying that he had wigs in room and glasses. Car was parked near exit with different license plates. He planned it. Also said he was a Tea partier and loved hitler. Crazy

Top Bottom