Biden Popularity, part II (because part I was so fun)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    156873734_3003507883200440_5833404141139875918_n.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok party people in the house.

Discussion of Biden Job Approval, as aggregated by RCP:

He's still ~ +15%. Rasmussen was up to +3 and now down to a tie.

No discussion of neanderthals eating pineapple on upside down pizza.

Wait.

Maybe that's ok.

Oh heck, I don't know anymore.
    Ah HA! You didn’t say no endless stupid arguments about proving eligibility for POTUS.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well I wasn't gonna bring it up. But if the Kool kids are...even after CM said to stay on track....

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    If the Motley Fool was pushing stock in Joe Xiden predicting a 15% gain, would you be a buyer or a skeptic?

If they were suggesting you go underweight on stock in Trump, would you sell?

The original thread was to highlight Trump making progress swimming upstream with legacy media, the deep state and squishes from his own party dragging against it wherever possible - the accomplishment meant something

Xiden is the Lance Armstrong of politics, once you see how it is being done, which is cheating at all levels, the accomplishment is tarnished

Has Joesie Ruiz been nominated for his peace prize yet?
    Well stated sir...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wish they ALL were that easy to get rid of!
    You know I really like you my brother and yes I too wish we could be as Thanos and snap our fingers and the halls of congress were empty as well as the alphabet agency's that carry out their ill will but what you you have them replaced with. Being a staunch libertarian.
    Just a curios question not meant to incite riot.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...e-house-message-discipline-no-news-conference

His use of the phrase “Neanderthal thinking” this week to describe the decision by the governors of Texas and Mississippi to lift mask mandates dominated a new cycle and drew ire from Republicans. That created the type of distraction his aides have tried to avoid and, in a pandemic silver lining, were largely able to dodge during the campaign because the virus kept Biden home for months and limited the potential for public mistakes.
    No news conference. No Oval Office address. No primetime speech to a joint session of Congress.
    President Joe Biden is the first executive in four decades to reach this point in his term without holding a formal question and answer session. It reflects a White House media strategy meant both to reserve major media set-pieces for the celebration of a legislative victory and to limit unforced errors from a historically gaffe-prone politician.

"Our strategy is to keep the senile racist bastard in the basement away from scrutiny."

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Data Point #1:

$300 per month, per child. Free Cash Money from tha Guvmint, peeples.
    (NYT liked this story so much, they put it outside the Pay Wall):

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/child-tax-credit-proposed-in-stimulus-advances-an-effort-years-in-the-making/ar-BB1el8vf?ocid=msedgntp

"...Ms. Houpe’s home state has been crucial to the advance of the benefit. Democrats are in position to enact it only because they won Georgia’s two Senate seats in runoff elections in January, barely gaining control of the chamber.

While Ms. Houpe, an independent, skipped the presidential election, that promise of cash relief led her to vote Democratic in January. “I just felt like the Democrats would be more likely to do something,” she said...."

I'm just interested in hearing how the GOP, L.L.C. establishment thinks they're going to beat this. As usual, not a lot of good ideas coming from there.

We could make this into a Letterman Top Ten List: "How Republicans are Going to Beat Free Money:"

1. "Oh yeah? Well, we're NOT going to give you free money!"

2. "Cuz Nikki Haley is a woman and stuff."

fill 'em in folks...and keep 'em coming....

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You know I really like you my brother and yes I too wish we could be as Thanos and snap our fingers and the halls of congress were empty as well as the alphabet agency's that carry out their ill will but what you you have them replaced with. Being a staunch libertarian.
    Just a curios question not meant to incite riot.

Replace them... Replace them...? Replace them...???

You're making this too difficult darnit!

I don't want to replace them, I just want to make them go away. This was the problem with the republicans voting to replace the ACA, (aka. Obamacare.) They shouldn't have tried to replace it with squat. They should have just said, "As of Jan 1st, 20xx the ACA is no longer law." BOOM! Done. But no... They had to try to replace. Look where that got 'em.

Okay, how about we make them all go away and then just draw lots? It would be nice to get some teachers, truck drivers, electricians, plumbers, unemployed gal, anyone that isn't a politician. Maybe a real high school principal could write better educational laws than lawyers? (No disrespect to the lawyers out here.) Maybe a real truck driver could overhaul the DOT? Or how about an accountant to fix the budget?

Every "election" day would be like Christmas! We wouldn't know who we're going to get and it would be either a pleasant or painful surprise every year - just like the real Christmas. Either you get a new set of socks (bad) or a new M1911 (good)!

Could ya' live with that?:stickpoke:

Kind Regards,

Doug

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Replace them... Replace them...? Replace them...???

You're making this too difficult darnit!

I don't want to replace them, I just want to make them go away. This was the problem with the republicans voting to replace the ACA, (aka. Obamacare.) They shouldn't have tried to replace it with squat. They should have just said, "As of Jan 1st, 20xx the ACA is no longer law." BOOM! Done. But no... They had to try to replace. Look where that got 'em.

Okay, how about we make them all go away and then just draw lots? It would be nice to get some teachers, truck drivers, electricians, plumbers, unemployed gal, anyone that isn't a politician. Maybe a real high school principal could write better educational laws than lawyers? (No disrespect to the lawyers out here.) Maybe a real truck driver could overhaul the DOT? Or how about an accountant to fix the budget?

Every "election" day would be like Christmas! We wouldn't know who we're going to get and it would be either a pleasant or painful surprise every year - just like the real Christmas. Either you get a new set of socks (bad) or a new M1911 (good)!

Could ya' live with that?:stickpoke:

Kind Regards,

Doug
    Doug it seems I backed you into a corner.
    I truly believe they have lost most if not all relevance. We have way to damned many laws as it is so what are these supposed law makers doing......Spending millions of our money going after trump as he cut the gravy lines.

It is one huge steaming pile of not so happy horse :poop:.

Top Bottom