Biden Popularity, part II (because part I was so fun)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Biden Job Approval narrowing down to +10, but that doesn't include polling after his press conference. Which, if we're being honest, probably won't change anything.

Rasmussen has him at -3. That's Trump territory. ;)
    After that debacle they called a "presidential" (little p because he doesn't deserve a capital p) news conference, anyone who can't see that Biden looks
    like a self dimming light bulb running on more than a few watts short of power. Then they are blinded by their own stupidity.

There's a reason VP Harris has been contacting foreign leader, less than 2 minutes into the conversation and any foreign leader could realize that Biden has problems.
    And it wouldn't take more than a couple "Come On Man's" or calling them Corn Pop to do it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I also think the anti-gun thing is a trap for the Dems. Most (at least a majority of) Americans at this point have voted with their gun locks and are generally pro-2A. Especially with the unease of the last couple years, there's very much a feeling of lack of personal safety. We also recognize that crazy people do horrible things.

Maybe this is my own confirmation bias, but a boy can dream.
    So what you're saying is that those in your sphere of life, that were offended by mean tweets and the orange man, that would not even support efforts to get to the bottom of the election irregularities, now are going to draw the line to save gun rights...

That is a dream or quite possibly a hallucination...

Top Bottom