May 26, 2018
    North Central

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Amazing interview. If you're pro-vax, YMMV. NINE countries have dropped the mandates. Dr. Reiner Fuel much has convened Commonwealth trials for a Nuremberg 2.0. info on Vax detox and virus protection.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Amazing interview. If you're pro-vax, YMMV. NINE countries have dropped the mandates. Dr. Reiner Fuel much has convened Commonwealth trials for a Nuremberg 2.0. info on Vax detox and virus protection.

Not pro vax, not anti vax. I haven't been vaxxed for covid. But come on. 5G causes covid? The vaccines are laced with HIV?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    FK5dTSKXsAIO3YD_jpg-2270171.JPG

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've noted that various politicians are backing away from mask mandates at schools, but also noted that they are pushing the actual decision level down to school bureaucracy/administration levels.

A smart political move, people will unleash their frustrations on unelectable, unfireable, collections of very unsympathetic education bureaucrats. " Jabba no bargain" is likely what parents will receive in reply.;)

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Not pro vax, not anti vax. I haven't been vaxxed for covid. But come on. 5G causes covid? The vaccines are laced with HIV?
    I am 100% anti-mandate. But, as a retired RF engineer, I would really like to hear of exactly how extremely low exposure to RF spawns a virus in the human body. As 3G proliferation necessitated a large increase in cell towers, and a public outcry over the cancer risks was the result. The very low levels of RF that we measured even 50 feet from the towers made the risk increase vanishingly small, but at least I got the logic.

What is it specifically about 5G radiation, as opposed to the dozens of frequencies to which we are all continuously exposed, cause covid? I'll do my best to keep a scientific open mind while I wait for an answer.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've noted that various politicians are backing away from mask mandates at schools, but also noted that they are pushing the actual decision level down to school bureaucracy/administration levels.

A smart political move, people will unleash their frustrations on unelectable, unfireable, collections of very unsympathetic education bureaucrats. " Jabba no bargain" is likely what parents will receive in reply.;)
    That's what Holcomb did. Squishy, squirmy son a *****.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am 100% anti-mandate. But, as a retired RF engineer, I would really like to hear of exactly how extremely low exposure to RF spawns a virus in the human body. As 3G proliferation necessitated a large increase in cell towers, and a public outcry over the cancer risks was the result. The very low levels of RF that we measured even 50 feet from the towers made the risk increase vanishingly small, but at least I got the logic.

What is it specifically about 5G radiation, as opposed to the dozens of frequencies to which we are all continuously exposed, cause covid? I'll do my best to keep a scientific open mind while I wait for an answer.
    You know, if you just do your homework... all the information is out there.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Here is the "study".

Oh and how did I miss this. The vaccine is loaded with "nano and ai" because they want to turn people into "trans-humans". WTAF do people actually believe this ****?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Here is the "study".

Oh and how did I miss this. The vaccine is loaded with "nano and ai" because they want to turn people into "trans-humans". WTAF do people actually believe this ****?
    Thanks for the link. I regret opening and reading the document because I feel more stupid for having done so. To label the contents as pseudoscience would be to raise them to an undeserved intellectual level.

The biggest problem with "studies" such as these, imo, is that they diminish the questions from those of us who have legitimate concerns about the ever-changing edicts and proclamations that have come from the CDC, NIH, WHO, etc.

Romero Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Greenwood

Starting to think:

1. This guy believes the earth is flat.
    or
    2. A POE (posting crazy s**t for a fun)

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I never believed that people who espoused these sorts of beliefs existed. Then recently through work I met one. This person was ostensibly a technical professional but the things that came out of her mouth were absolutely mind blowing.

Sprinkled in among perfectly normal technical discussions over regulatory compliance and methodologies; would be dropped comments right out of the most disconnected from reality items from the media and social media you can imagine.

I learned that there were nanoparticles in the vaccine they're going to be activated by 5G, that the vaccines were going to alter our DNA, that the moon landings were faked, and that any day now "they" we're going to release their trove of documents on the guilty parties (whoever they were).

I was just astounded. The only conclusion I could come to was this person had spent the prior 23 months holed up reading whatever social media was feeding her. She had a conservative lien and therefore got bombarded with some truly bizarre claims.

I could not reconcile someone who had a technical background who appeared to believe blindly many of the things she was stating. It is that irrational disconnect of reality and reasoned thought based upon desire.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I never believed that people who espoused these sorts of beliefs existed. Then recently through work I met one. This person was ostensibly a technical professional but the things that came out of her mouth were absolutely mind blowing.

Sprinkled in among perfectly normal technical discussions over regulatory compliance and methodologies; would be dropped comments right out of the most disconnected from reality items from the media and social media you can imagine.

I learned that there were nanoparticles in the vaccine they're going to be activated by 5G, that the vaccines were going to alter our DNA, that the moon landings were faked, and that any day now "they" we're going to release their trove of documents on the guilty parties (whoever they were).

I was just astounded. The only conclusion I could come to was this person had spent the prior 23 months holed up reading whatever social media was feeding her. She had a conservative lien and therefore got bombarded with some truly bizarre claims.

I could not reconcile someone who had a technical background who appeared to believe blindly many of the things she was stating. It is that irrational disconnect of reality and reasoned thought based upon desire.
    There are those manipulating this kind of thing to discredit conservatism, including foreign enemies…

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    There are those manipulating this kind of thing to discredit conservatism, including foreign enemies…
    I think it's more people doing it for clickbait/fame/cash. What was P.T. Barnum alleged to have said about some type of person born every minute? Feed people what they want to hear and they will listen. I'm sure I'm not immune from it myself, but I try to recognize that it happens. I'm more likely to attempt to fact check something I like/agree with/want to believe than the opposite because of that reason.

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI

Hypocrites.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom