Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Can you see those people that are double masked, with a face shield on and driving in their car by themselves changing?
    I could care less what they do.
    They have the freedom to wear the mask, just as I should have the freedom not to.
    I don't get to tell them to remove it (unless there's a security concern), and they shouldn't get to tell me how to mask.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I could care less what they do.
    They have the freedom to wear the mask, just as I should have the freedom not to.
    I don't get to tell them to remove it (unless there's a security concern), and they shouldn't get to tell me how to mask.
    I'm talking about the fear factor that has taken grip on people since 2020. Not telling them how to live.
    I've cleared my throat in stores and see people back away in fear that they might catch something. That's how ridiculous it is out there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm talking about the fear factor that has taken grip on people since 2020. Not telling them how to live.
    I've cleared my throat in stores and see people back away in fear that they might catch something. That's how ridiculous it is out there.

I start making fun of them.
    But then, I always resort to ridicule, so..

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My dad found it humorous to cough and watch everyone react. My mom shut that down.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    As those of us in the gun community already realize.. your rights are now dependent on "feelings"
    It's okay to take rights away, and give power to the "elite". That's okay.

But.. try to return to "normal"..

That is spot on. At the risk of being redundant, I'm pasting a comment from another forum that I used to belong to. One of the saddest things that I've read in a long time:

"I'm perplexed, all of a sudden masks just about all over the country are no longer needed. We've gone along with masks almost from day one, to tell the truth it's going to be hard to ditch them."

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Hey,you all did it of your own free will....it is now starting
    How the world leaders will soon start deflecting blame...
    Old school...
    guillotine-1024x576-1.jpg

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

Tuesday, February 15, 2022​

‘Contact Your Doctor…No Time to Wait’: Pfizer Issues Urgent Warning about Pulmonary Embolisms Caused by Blood Clots​

Pfizer has issued an ominous public warning about “deep vein thrombosis,” in what appears to confirm another so-called conspiracy theory that has been circulating for months.

Pfizer posted the warning on Twitter about deep vein thrombosis, the medical term for a blood clot in a deep vein, traveling to the lungs and causing a pulmonary embolism. They said if any individuals are having trouble breathing or experiencing chest pain, they should call a medical professional immediately.

“Contact your doctor if experiencing symptoms—this is no time to wait,” Pfizer stated.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Clearly blood clots are a new phenomenon just discovered just now with no connection to anything and have never existed in all the years leading up to this point for the sudden push from these concerned sources.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom