• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It just recently dawned on me, this bug makes me the victim of a hate crime.
    That's the first time since they started busing us kids across town.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Had a great one today. I was enjoying my coffee and talking to the wife. She relays to me how her aunt (progressive rona fearmonger and vaxxtremist) was supposed to go in for an outpatient surgery yesterday. Requisite rapid test popped hot for the ‘Vid, subsequent PCR test as well. No symptoms.

She tells her brother and sister-in-law (wife’s stepmom and dad, respectively) the stepmom being the most rabid, anti-republican, communist pro-Obama/Biden shill (called Trump supporters American Taliban) and the worst vaxxtremist that I know of - who in fact cowered in fear at home for over a year and will still wear a mask and gloves everywhere - and has called for vaxx passports, medical segregation and loss of rights to the unvaxxed... who upon hearing the news absolutely freaked the **** out and went into a tirade because they had met over the weekend.

I looked at my wife, who’s vaxxed and argues with me... and promptly said:

“But I thought they were all vaccinated? Are they worried that the vaccine doesn’t work?”

1632974425555.gif

She finally understands.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Can you rebut any of those facts? I don't think so. :@ya:
    Kinda hard too when there are no sources for each fact.

Two are at the very least misleading.

99% comorbidity deaths in Italy is from March 2020? Well that's a little dated. Probably mostly pre vaccine data also. Cite something from this year at least.

UK deaths and WW2. Sources the "press". Little red meat I suppose but when I checked 2 sources, one being the BBC, they noted the population change and the metric cited by the gp. So it certainly wasn't as misleading as the gp factoid.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Kinda hard too when there are no sources for each fact.

Two are at the very least misleading.

99% comorbidity deaths in Italy is from March 2020? Well that's a little dated. Probably mostly pre vaccine data also. Cite something from this year at least.

UK deaths and WW2. Sources the "press". Little red meat I suppose but when I checked 2 sources, one being the BBC, they noted the population change and the metric cited by the gp. So it certainly wasn't as misleading as the gp factoid.
    You failed as expected.........

giphy (8).gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom