Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Why do you believe those 30 facts based on the article alone?

Why should anyone accept those 30 facts based on that article alone?
    If any of those facts are true then we have been lied to. I don't think you can disprove any of them. Now a bigger question is why are you digging up posts that are 6 days old? Are you bored? If so then do your own research and disprove the 30 facts that I posted.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If any of those facts are true then we have been lied to. I don't think you can disprove any of them. Now a bigger question is why are you digging up posts that are 6 days old? Are you bored? If so then do your own research and disprove the 30 facts that I posted.
    Weird. According to the old rules, those claiming the facts had to substantiate them. Had no idea you were into the more liberal just claim it to be fact and let someone else prove them wrong.

I'll just do the same. It claims to be the Truth so it must be true.

https://health.mil/News/Articles/20...e-vax--debunking-common-COVID19-vaccine-myths

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Weird. According to the old rules, those claiming the facts had to substantiate them. Had no idea you were into the more liberal just claim it to be fact and let someone else prove them wrong.

I'll just do the same. It claims to be the Truth so it must be true.

https://health.mil/News/Articles/20...e-vax--debunking-common-COVID19-vaccine-myths
    Had you even opened the link I provided you would see charts and videos to support the claims. But if you did that you would have nothing to argue about and you would be sad.

download (2).gif

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't know if it warrants an all out sorry, but I can provide an explanation. The 30 facts post I was using as reference was post 3931, where there was no link.

I kept skimming until I read the challenge post and never saw the post which provided the source for 3931.

That said I still stand by my first post. Depending on studies prevaccine from March 2020. Is misleading.

A fact saying the media misled when the BBC and other sources easily Googled mentioned the population change and the metric mentioned in fact 2 is also misleading. The fact makes it sound like the media made no reference to anything other than raw numbers.

A claim of 30 facts is a strong claim. Only one needs to be wrong to discount the entire article.

I did not state they were wrong but they are at the very least misleading which ironically is what fact 2 was about. The media being misleading.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I don't know if it warrants an all out sorry, but I can provide an explanation. The 30 facts post I was using as reference was post 3931, where there was no link.

I kept skimming until I read the challenge post and never saw the post which provided the source for 3931.

That said I still stand by my first post. Depending on studies prevaccine from March 2020. Is misleading.

A fact saying the media misled when the BBC and other sources easily Googled mentioned the population change and the metric mentioned in fact 2 is also misleading. The fact makes it sound like the media made no reference to anything other than raw numbers.

A claim of 30 facts is a strong claim. Only one needs to be wrong to discount the entire article.

I did not state they were wrong but they are at the very least misleading which ironically is what fact 2 was about. The media being misleading.
    download.gif

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Confession time: wife and I went to a large music festival in Iowa last weekend(knotfest) 30k people were there and it was packed. shoulder to shoulder, mosh pit, people crowd surfing the whole nine yards.

We’ve both had covid last year and are unvax’ed. I was a little nervous this week to see if our “natural immunity” would hold up. Obviously the math was against us if the figure the CDC puts out are correct.

anyway 7 days now and no covid or symptoms of covid. To quote a comedian I heard months back.

“Covid’s over find a new cause”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What kind of deal with the devil did that guy make, I don't think people realize he's 80.

I have no idea if this is true but I have read that he wants to be credited with a vaccine after his years and years of failure to create one for HIV. Some think it likely is personal desperation that drives him...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom