Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid CribsheetYou asked for it, so we made it. A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.​

https://off-guardian.org/2021/09/22/30-facts-you-need-to-know-your-covid-cribsheet/
    Keep gettin' that info out there.
    133e924c-3735-43c8-980d-676824720ca6_w408_r1_s.jpg

;)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Stumbled onto an entertaining read about the bank bug.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Well I guess being a rebel finally caught up with me. I ended up with a fever and body aches last Saturday night, and by Tuesday my sense of smell and about half my taste was gone. I figure it had to be covid, but I didn't get tested just to be another stat.

It certainly wasn't a fun week, but it was also far from the worst I've ever felt. I took vitamin D3, B6, C, and Zinc, along with nyquil if I needed it. By Friday this week the fevers and body aches were gone and I just had an annoying cough when I tried to breath really deep or yawn.

I still have the cough which is starting to drive me crazy, but by far the worst part is losing smell and taste. I'm a bit of a foodie. I love cooking for others and competing when I can. Now most stuff just tastes really salty to me. I hope it doesn't last too long.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well I guess being a rebel finally caught up with me. I ended up with a fever and body aches last Saturday night, and by Tuesday my sense of smell and about half my taste was gone. I figure it had to be covid, but I didn't get tested just to be another stat.

It certainly wasn't a fun week, but it was also far from the worst I've ever felt. I took vitamin D3, B6, C, and Zinc, along with nyquil if I needed it. By Friday this week the fevers and body aches were gone and I just had an annoying cough when I tried to breath really deep or yawn.

I still have the cough which is starting to drive me crazy, but by far the worst part is losing smell and taste. I'm a bit of a foodie. I love cooking for others and competing when I can. Now most stuff just tastes really salty to me. I hope it doesn't last too long.
    Best wishes on making it go away.
    Congrads on acquiring immunity.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So much fail there.
    The 2 women most likely to grill the VP, tested positive, and it turns out.. falsely.
    Then they do an interview remotely with the VP, which they coulda done without going to the studio.
    Also, positive test or not, then why couldn't the other 2 ladies participate? It was remote. Were the "cooties" going to transmit?
    Finally, good job on the health privacy. Nothing like disclosing someone's health problems to the nation. I'm only a steelworker, and I know better than that.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I was told those rarely happen. What are the odds that two people sitting next to each both receive false positives. Must be astronomical, like the odds of getting struck by lightning or winning the lottery.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    So much fail there.
    The 2 women most likely to grill the VP, tested positive, and it turns out.. falsely.
    Then they do an interview remotely with the VP, which they coulda done without going to the studio.
    Also, positive test or not, then why couldn't the other 2 ladies participate? It was remote. We're the "cooties" going to transmit?
    Finally, good job on the health privacy. Nothing like disclosing someone's health problems to the nation. I'm only a steelworker, and I know better than that.
    What was Camela worried about, she's vaccinated. Shouldn't be an issue sitting at a desk with a positive.

Last edited:

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI

Glad you are doing better. My cough hung around for a couple of weeks. Usually was aggravated by talking but thankfully went away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom