Indy Metro Area
    Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not true. That kind of all-or-nothing thinking would sure not work well in research.

Kind of like throwing out the baby with the bath water.
    My time is more valuable than that. If someone is wants to claim 30 facts to be true and I find one of them false, I'm not going to try and figure out which ones of the rest are not true especially when they occur in an article with no sources.

Basic logic dictates that if there are 30 claim true statements in which one of them is false then the whole statement is false

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    My time is more valuable than that. If someone is wants to claim 30 facts to be true and I find one of them false, I'm not going to try and figure out which ones of the rest are not true especially when they occur in an article with no sources.

Basic logic dictates that if there are 30 claim true statements in which one of them is false then the whole statement is false
    Yet you still haven't found one to be false. Of course you would have to open the link and read and we know how valuable your time is. :runaway:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why? Nobody posts CDC claims, at least not over and over enough to get my attention. And I have yet to see anyone that does so ask anyone to dispute them
    I wanted to see if you were Kutsistent in your claim that one wrong assertion out of 30 would be enough to call them all into question

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yet you still haven't found one to be false. Of course you would have to open the link and read and we know how valuable your time is. :runaway:
    So your claim is that post 3931 which you posted the entire text is different than the link you posted?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I wanted to see if you were Kutsistent in your claim that one wrong assertion out of 30 would be enough to call them all into question
    If they post a 30 claims in one document and one of them was false then yeah absolutely

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What about an organization that makes more than 30 claims in one pandemic and WAY more than one of them is false?
    If you saw a fact about covid that was facing itself on a 2020 March study, would you question whether or not there was more up-to-date data or would you just accept it?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Your version of "logic" is faulty. You seem to be trying to make a conjunction out of a list of 30 disjunctive facts. Your statement is false therefore, by your "logic", everything you say is false.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Your version of "logic" is faulty. You seem to be trying to make a conjunction out of a list of 30 disjunctive facts. Your statement is false therefore, by your "logic", everything you say is false.
    Yet everyday you discount the mainstream media whether or not they could be true simply by the fact that they haven't been true in the past let me know how you justify that so then I can use the same response.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom