• JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    AB InBev bought SABMiller 2015 ish.

They own a huge portion of the beer market.

INBev wasn't allowed the deal. So Molson/Coors is a stand alone non-woke company.

From your article:
    Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) has just bought SABMiller in a deal that, if successfully completed, will end up producing one third of the world's beer.

During the merger discussions between Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller in 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) had agreed to proposed deal only on the basis that SABMiller "spins off all its MillerCoors holdings in the U.S. — which include both Miller- and Coors-held brands – along with its Miller brands outside the U.S." The entire ownership situation was complicated: "In the United States, Coors is majority owned by MillerCoors (a subsidiary of SABMiller) and minority owned by Molson Coors, though internationally it’s entirely owned by Molson Coors, and Miller is owned by SABMiller.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    INBev wasn't allowed the deal. So Molson/Coors is a stand alone non-woke company.

From your article:
    Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) has just bought SABMiller in a deal that, if successfully completed, will end up producing one third of the world's beer.

During the merger discussions between Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller in 2015, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) had agreed to proposed deal only on the basis that SABMiller "spins off all its MillerCoors holdings in the U.S. — which include both Miller- and Coors-held brands – along with its Miller brands outside the U.S." The entire ownership situation was complicated: "In the United States, Coors is majority owned by MillerCoors (a subsidiary of SABMiller) and minority owned by Molson Coors, though internationally it’s entirely owned by Molson Coors, and Miller is owned by SABMiller.
    The deal did go through. You are right Coors was removed fom the deal. SABMiller was purchased by AB InBev, they sold some of there interest to Coors.

I only picked that article to show the beer list.

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Boycotts are fine if they make you feel better, but corporations don't care.

AB knows who their customers are. They know this will not make them happy. So why do they do it?

To boost their ESG score. It's like a 'woke' credit score. That score will determine if your corporation is worthy of receiving financing from some of the largest lenders/investors on earth.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

AB knows who their customers are. They know this will not make them happy. So why do they do it?

To boost their ESG score. It's like a 'woke' credit score. That score will determine if your corporation is worthy of receiving financing from some of the largest lenders/investors on earth.
    Sad but true…

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

And bailouts should your company get in trouble due to poor management decisions.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I guess he's had a change of heart. :lmfao:

View attachment 268012
    Lol! This might be the dumbest post I’ve seen around here in a while! For one, it looks photoshopped, two, I might be wrong, but I can’t really picture Kid Rock ever aligning himself with the trans/whatever community, and three, I’m sure plenty of people have drunk but light in the past, but won’t anymore.

So what exactly are you trying to say with your stupid photoshopped picture?

Disclaimer: I should have known better than to click the “show ignored content” button….it was as dumb as I figured it would be.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

Well, here's hoping they'll be needing to borrow money one day soon.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Lol! This might be the dumbest post I’ve seen around here in a while! For one, it looks photoshopped, two, I might be wrong, but I can’t really picture Kid Rock ever aligning himself with the trans/whatever community, and three, I’m sure plenty of people have drunk but light in the past, but won’t anymore.

So what exactly are you trying to say with your stupid photoshopped picture?

Disclaimer: I should have known better than to click the “show ignored content” button….it was as dumb as I figured it would be.
    What's dumb is getting all excited over an idiotic, hate mongering video made by a guy that makes music for people that know exactly how much Sudafed you can get for a stolen catalytic converter.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What's dumb is getting all excited over an idiotic, hate mongering video made by a guy that makes music for people that know exactly how much Sudafed you can get for a stolen catalytic converter.
    iu

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I think it is way too late for them to try and recover ....
    Hope one of their competitors takes advantage and comes up with something like " MAGA " beer or MAGA Light !

Top Bottom