• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    In a now-scrubbed Linked-In profile, the CEO had listed “Operations Officer, Counterterrorism Center, Clandestine Service” as a past occupation from 2001-2006.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Call me silly but I am predicting now that Budweiser is going to learn, much to its financial peril, just how small the trans community really is and just how offended its current patrons will become.

Other companies have tried this and the backlash can be significant. I, for one, will avoid Gillette like the plague now. We'll see how Budweiser fairs.

Regards,

Doug

Update. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/what-bud-light-fiasco-reveals-about-ruling-class

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    That is very little(so far) for them unfortunately.
    You are correct Sir. I don't disagree. That is not a killer for them, but it IS 5% - so far.

5% is a very measurable number from just one (1) bad marketing ploy. Add another bad "outreach" to them and their numbers could go in a direction they don't like.

Add to that people leaving them for Coors or others and they may well share their new beer with friends while telling them why they changed. And Heaven forbid they like the Coors and won't come back.

It'll be interesting to see their numbers in six (6) monthes or a year.

Regards,

Doug

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Their stock is doing fine. Word is still out on whether all the snowflakes triggered by a beer can will be ok.

View attachment 270348
    This is a stupid metric to measure with. You act like the stock market is not rigged by institutional investors that actually support this crap. Let’s watch sales to us low life’s not the actions of the elite funds, those sales are down and competitors sales are up…

https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=BUD&subView=institutional

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    This is a stupid metric to measure with. You act like the stock market is not rigged by institutional investors that actually support this crap. Let’s watch sales to us low life’s not the actions of the elite funds, those sales are down and competitors sales are up…

https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=BUD&subView=institutional
    The stock market is not rigged by institutional investors, it is people voluntarily investing in companies they believe will increase in value over time. I'm an individual investor and I support them embracing all kinds of people.

It was stated that they lost 6 billion dollars. They didn't lose anything, and they won't because most normal, healthy people don't think the world is ending because Budweiser doesn't hate the right people. People that call themselves conservatives have become an embarrassment.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The stock market is not rigged by institutional investors, it is people voluntarily investing in companies they believe will increase in value over time. I'm an individual investor and I support them embracing all kinds of people.

It was stated that they lost 6 billion dollars. They didn't lose anything, and they won't because most normal, healthy people don't think the world is ending because Budweiser doesn't hate the right people. People that call themselves conservatives have become an embarrassment.
    They also lost significant market share. The mentally ill appreciate your support. Embrace who you wish to. Who hates anyone here? Nobody, that is who. I am embarrassed to share the country with those that promote and use mental illness rather than help people...

Top Bottom