• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Been a shop teacher since 1986. Maybe 5 more years left. I DO NOT ENDORSE this ********. It sickens me to think it is at New Carlisle. (or anywhere for that matter).
    Let me just thank you for doing that job. In all honesty, my shop teacher was the one that probably had the biggest impact on me in high school. Good guy, down to earth, and had a passion for what he did.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I posted this in the groomer thread,but feel like I should share it here as well due to the last paragraph and my personal battle with this bs.

https://harbingersdaily.com/the-new-social-contagion-non-binary-student-numbers-soar-up-nearly-600/

Maryland recently had their students—from elementary through high school—fill out a form “designed to understand and support a student’s gender identity”

In 2019, this form found just 35 students throughout the whole system who identified as “non-binary” (identifying as something outside the male-female “binary”). The same form in 2021 (the results were just made public) found . . . are you ready for this? 239 students identify as non-binary. 239!

The majority (129) of these “non-binary” students are middle schoolers—children aged 11–14—identifying as neither male nor female. A few (18) were elementary-aged and the rest (92) were in high school.

Transgender and the host of other gender identities have become a social contagion, the new “cool thing” to be. But it’s not a harmless little trend—it’s incredibly dangerous. These young kids, believing they are something other than male or female, are ripe for the sexual abuse that is “gender-affirming” hormones and surgeries. These procedures can (and often do) cause permanent sterility and mutilate bodies, not to mention the health complications we don’t even know about yet! And the never-ending medical visits. This is the largest social and medical experiment on children. It’s evil and disgusting, and the teachers, school boards, media personalities, and others who are pushing this on children need to repent of the irreparable harm they are causing!

I have heard the part in red from my own daughter here in Indiana(when she was in middle school). She is now 25 and went to school here in Indiana. My "son" in law she is married to is a transitioning female to male with massive rage issues due in part to transitioning hormones (and yes they have known each other since elementary school and used to what I considered a polite kid that had a few sleep overs at my house). My son in law did not start the process until they were 19,but is aware it can not be reversed as parts of "him" that used to be female have been removed(and yes they still struggle with rather it was the right choice at 25). To say it has damaged him(formerly her) is an understatement. I have seen the damage this can do and does in my own life. FK groomers. I do however do what I can to help them both. Ever try to teach someone you knew as a female when they were a child to be a man because they asked you to? I have. I am a dad first...still pisses me off though,and the path that led them both here is a direct result of grooming that started in Indiana elementary schools. My daughter became "non-binary" after going to Purdue. I managed to keep her away from most of this crap until college. That is when "dad" became wrong. It was not until after that(about a year)that her and her old friend reunited(I see it as looking for someone to agree with them honestly as my son in law had started transitioning). My fear is this all ends badly for both of them.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I posted this in the groomer thread,but feel like I should share it here as well due to the last paragraph and my personal battle with this bs.

https://harbingersdaily.com/the-new-social-contagion-non-binary-student-numbers-soar-up-nearly-600/

Maryland recently had their students—from elementary through high school—fill out a form “designed to understand and support a student’s gender identity”

In 2019, this form found just 35 students throughout the whole system who identified as “non-binary” (identifying as something outside the male-female “binary”). The same form in 2021 (the results were just made public) found . . . are you ready for this? 239 students identify as non-binary. 239!

The majority (129) of these “non-binary” students are middle schoolers—children aged 11–14—identifying as neither male nor female. A few (18) were elementary-aged and the rest (92) were in high school.

Transgender and the host of other gender identities have become a social contagion, the new “cool thing” to be. But it’s not a harmless little trend—it’s incredibly dangerous. These young kids, believing they are something other than male or female, are ripe for the sexual abuse that is “gender-affirming” hormones and surgeries. These procedures can (and often do) cause permanent sterility and mutilate bodies, not to mention the health complications we don’t even know about yet! And the never-ending medical visits. This is the largest social and medical experiment on children. It’s evil and disgusting, and the teachers, school boards, media personalities, and others who are pushing this on children need to repent of the irreparable harm they are causing!

I have heard the part in red from my own daughter here in Indiana(when she was in middle school). She is now 25 and went to school here in Indiana. My "son" in law she is married to is a transitioning female to male with massive rage issues due in part to transitioning hormones (and yes they have known each other since elementary school and used to what I considered a polite kid that had a few sleep overs at my house). My son in law did not start the process until they were 19,but is aware it can not be reversed as parts of "him" that used to be female have been removed(and yes they still struggle with rather it was the right choice at 25). To say it has damaged him(formerly her) is an understatement. I have seen the damage this can do and does in my own life. FK groomers. I do however do what I can to help them both. Ever try to teach someone you knew as a female when they were a child to be a man because they asked you to? I have. I am a dad first...still pisses me off though,and the path that led them both here is a direct result of grooming that started in Indiana elementary schools. My daughter became "non-binary" after going to Purdue. I managed to keep her away from most of this crap until college. That is when "dad" became wrong. It was not until after that(about a year)that her and her old friend reunited(I see it as looking for someone to agree with them honestly as my son in law had started transitioning). My fear is this all ends badly for both of them.
    I'm sorry to hear you and your daughter are going through this. I can't imagine how tough this must on you and your family.

I hope everyone eventually finds the peace they're looking for.

Top Bottom