• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka

I heard about this from Casey Hendrickson on my drive home.
    Like my title says, be viligant! Urge parents to run for school boards.

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So the school board member that responded says they are just updating the school districts policy to meet .gov rules. I haven't been following this stuff. Is that the case?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If a parent doesn't know that their child is transitioning, they suck as a parent.
    Schools are setting up what are being called transition closets (I think that's the term). Kids show up dressed normally and then "change into their dress up clothes at school so they can live "out" while on school property and use whatever silly pronoun they want. Then the change back before leaving to return home.

These policies allow teachers to keep it a secret from parents if kids are doing this stuff.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Schools are setting up what are being called transition closets (I think that's the term). Kids show up dressed normally and then "change into their dress up clothes at school so they can live "out" while on school property and use whatever silly pronoun they want. Then the change back before leaving to return home.

These policies allow teachers to keep it a secret from parents if kids are doing this stuff.
    That's not "transitioning". That's playing "dress-up" and the school shouldn't be allowing it or encouraging it.

And where are the kids getting the clothes that they're changing into at school?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Sounds like college "Safe Rooms" for younger kids.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    That's not "transitioning". That's playing "dress-up" and the school shouldn't be allowing it or encouraging it.
    Well, obviously. That's what a sane person would recognize.
    And where are the kids getting the clothes that they're changing into at school?
    The schools are providing the clothing, along with breast binding and genital tucking undergarments under the guise of "gender affirming care."

Many parents have no idea this stuff is happening.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, obviously. That's what a sane person would recognize.

The schools are providing the clothing, along with breast binding and genital tucking undergarments under the guise of "gender affirming care."

Many parents have no idea this stuff is happening.

1666651727106.gif

Teachers... nay, the entire school administration should be fired for that BS. Up to and including the entire school board. And they should be prosecuted for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Top Bottom