• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Call Class3sales in new carlisle, thats usually where I get my main AR components. class3sales.com has their number on the main page. Hope this helps.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hollidayslim, You might want to call Kent over at Class3sales before you go as I believe he is normally at the Crown Point show...

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I was at Class 3 on Sunday and I saw at least two there, couldn't tell you what the price was. One was a Tactical Innovations and the other was a Class 3 branded lower. Both were stripped.

I was in Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawaka on Saturday and they had a heap of stripped RRA lowers and a few others in various states.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    Midwest gun exchange in mishawaka had about a dozen RRA stripped lowers in the case a week ago for $189. They had a complete RRAw\ 6-pos stock and single stage trigger for $329 too. Granger guns had a complete DPMS for $275.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Midwest and ZXgun are the two I almost always see with lowers.

Shame the days of 99 stripped and 199 completes is on hold. Should there not be a ban (or one pending) within 6 months I predict that stripper lowers will be back to pre election prices. People are buying dozens each. Seriously the numbers produced in the past 12 months is staggering. As the economy continues to slide, demand will completely dry up and they'll be giving them away. Watch.

I'm considering selling one of my stripped DPMS lowers. Why not, I bought it 3-4 months ago for 99bucks, why not sell it for 200 at the CP show?

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I was at Class 3 on Sunday and I saw at least two there, couldn't tell you what the price was. One was a Tactical Innovations and the other was a Class 3 branded lower. Both were stripped.

I was in Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawaka on Saturday and they had a heap of stripped RRA lowers and a few others in various states.

Yea, as of a few days ago, both Clas III and Midwest Mishawaka had stripped lowers. Midwest Elkhart has a few RRA stripped lowers in stock as well.

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Has anyone used the Class 3 branded lowers before? I am curious as to the quality. I have talked to the owner Kent through email and he seems to be a real stand up guy.

Last edited:

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I own an AR built on a C3 lower, I've asked Kent who brands the receivers for him, and he was pretty coy about it. He did say that it's one of two kinds of lowers that have a trigger adjustment screw that is covered by the grip. I think it's just fine, and seems like pretty high quality.

Top Bottom