• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My favorite comment was "So brave. I hope you didn’t rupture your cervix with that exertion."
    I am tired of the "appeal to authority", I was in the military

Big deal.
    So were MANY.
    Most of my family has, for generations.
    And most vets, DIDN'T CARRY.
    Also, being a vet doesn't make you a Constitutional Scholar.

For every vet against guns, I can find MORE that disagree with that vet

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What is this supposed to be in response to?

And no, I do not believe it is generally legal to record someone's privately owned property without permission.
    Actually, it probably is legal. Anything you can see from public property/RoW is fair game. You have no expectation of privacy in public. Now, if you have a privacy fence, they may not record over the fence.

Unless somebody does a test case on the constant video angle, I think at this time it would be legal based on case law for being photographed in public.

Though I guess you could stand in front of your picture window naked to retaliate. That's legal too. (unfortunately?)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay, but I do have to mow my lawn. It's been rainy and I haven't had a chance to mow, so the grass is really high. I'll try not to blow grass all over you. It's windy though. Can't make any promises.

Oh, and shortly after I get done mowing, the sprinkler is due to turn on. Sometimes the thingy that pops up over there gets stuck and it just shoots in the same place. I hope your camera is waterproof.

After the sprinkler runs, I need to put down some weed and feed. It's probably safe if it gets all over you. That whirligig just throws that stuff all over the place.

I'll need to warn you about the dog. He might snarl at you and start humping your leg. It's been a long time since he's bitten anyone though. He's old and incontinent. So if he comes around, he tends to life his leg just about everything. If you smell like an activist he might **** on your shoes.

Oh. And I don't have anything to do this afternoon. Why don't I come and sit with you. We can shoot the **** in front of your audience. I'll bring a chair. Maybe a couple of diet cokes. Did you know Trump likes Diet Coke too? Don't mind my side arm here. I always carry when at home. Glad to meet you. See you this afternoon. Stay dry now.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Actually, it probably is legal. Anything you can see from public property/RoW is fair game. You have no expectation of privacy in public. Now, if you have a privacy fence, they may not record over the fence.

Unless somebody does a test case on the constant video angle, I think at this time it would be legal based on case law for being photographed in public.

Though I guess you could stand in front of your picture window naked to retaliate. That's legal too. (unfortunately?)
    That sword has two edges. Wonder how this person would react if you did the same thing to them? I bet an act of vandalism would ensue.

Top Bottom