191ab_f365.jpg

191b1_f436.jpg

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    This exactly. Scrawny dudes who don't know how to fight should shut up and walk away. They should never initiate a fight.

I don't buy any of it. The whole thing looks staged. Freekie kept looking for the cameras. He was putting on a show. It looked like he was getting b*tch slapped not beat up. If that were a real beating shouldn't there have been some blood?

Size can give an advantage but it is far from a deciding factor in a fight. I have seen some little guys just tear up big guys more than once.
    Freekie did keep looking at the camera, but he also calls himself freekie.
    As for staged, the punches were real, if Freekie did participate in staging that he really took an **s whooping for it. Most hits were to the back and side of head, bare fists can cause cuts but I am not surprised we didn't see any blood on the video.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    He got some serious chop shots towards the end. He was past stunned. Look at his actions after it stopped.

I watched it again. I still don't buy it. Very few smacks appear to have actually hit him. Towards the end maybe. It just looks like some WWF kind of fight.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I watched it again. I still don't buy it. Very few smacks appear to have actually hit him. Towards the end maybe. It just looks like some WWF kind of fight.

Not knocking but have you ever received a really good smack to the jaw. That area where the jaw hinges on your skull. Does not take a lot. Some knock out punchs look weak.......

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's also interesting to note that sometimes a real fight looks like that when it's between people who look really cool and skilled in the gym. Once it's "for realz," it can get ugly and sometimes to a bystander it kind of looks like a couple of girls scouts having a catfight when a sleepover got out of hand. The angrier and more out of control people are emotionally, the sillier they look when they try to fight.

You don't always see much if any blood, but sometimes you do. The same is true for gunshot wounds; some bleed profusely, and some don't seem to bleed very much at all (externally).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just watched again. Why is there always a trash talking buddy (orange shirt) who's an even bigger a**hole than the guys who were stupid enough to get into the fight? What a douche.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I just watched again. Why is there always a trash talking buddy (orange shirt) who's an even bigger a**hole than the guys who were stupid enough to get into the fight? What a douche.

I typically try to be the trash-talking buddy. Its more fun than doing the actual fighting.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Rhino. Gold chains. Grill. Flat bill. Makin' rhymes. "Oh, he's in Trouble nooooow! My boy gonna show him hooooow!"

i like it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rhino. Gold chains. Grill. Flat bill. Makin' rhymes. "Oh, he's in Trouble nooooow! My boy gonna show him hooooow!"

i like it.

I have a flat bill cap with a rhino on it. I'm down with it.

This speech is my recital, I think it's very vital
    To rock (a rhyme), that's right (on time)
    It's Tricky is the title, here we go...

It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
    It's Tricky...it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)
    It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
    It's Tricky...Tr-tr-tr-tricky (Tricky) Trrrrrrrrrrricky

(with apologies to Run DMC)

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    That, sir, was no lion. He may have roared like a lion, but he was no lion. I think the mistake was in using mr. Fist instead of mister open handed ***** slap and a noogie. Or just hold him down there and do kiddie tortures like the hanging spittle and the t**** twister.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    In that situation, the classic hair grab/face smash into the pavement would have been the logical coup de gras from this armchair quarterback.

I think people who intentionally punch skulls may not have done so in the past, or they can't hit hard enough to hurt their hands. Should have gone for the neck!

Top Bottom