• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Sounds like the plot of a Star Trek Novel I read in school: Space dwelling Organism requires radiation to live so it evolved behaviors that starts nuke war on planets. It would send out its drones around power plants and weapons sites making the victims of these flyovers think it was the enemy. Poof instant nuclear war and feeding frenzy for the Organism.

So did Kirk save the day by beating somebody up, sleeping with someone or both?

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Sounds like the plot of a Star Trek Novel I read in school: Space dwelling Organism requires radiation to live so it evolved behaviors that starts nuke war on planets. It would send out its drones around power plants and weapons sites making the victims of these flyovers think it was the enemy. Poof instant nuclear war and feeding frenzy for the Organism.

I read a pretty darn good scyfi book about aliens once. Cant remember what it was called-Fourth Planet or something like that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Air Force officers are claiming that aliens have visited our nuke sites, and at times tampered with the "special weapons," causing them to malfunction.

Mulder was right!!!

UFOs Visited Nuclear Weapons Sites, Former Air Force Officers Say

Another reason we need to seal the border.

I found a UWO

truck_starboard_large.jpg

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I have personally seen some type of orange glowing oval shaped something over a corn field on the way home from a fishing trip with a friend around 3am. Many years ago but I did see it. I won't call it a craft because I don't know what it was but it was there. Go ahead call me crazy, looney or what you will but I tell you I seen it.:dunno:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I have personally seen some type of orange glowing oval shaped something over a corn field on the way home from a fishing trip with a friend around 3am. Many years ago but I did see it. I won't call it a craft because I don't know what it was but it was there. Go ahead call me crazy, looney or what you will but I tell you I seen it.:dunno:
    I saw it as well!!!

images

;)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My barber lives in a lake house in Rochester. He swears there's a lake monster in that lake. Never heard of it before.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    So did Kirk save the day by beating somebody up, sleeping with someone or both?

All I really remember, besides the plot, is that Spock falls in with a group of 25th Century Hippies and pretends to be shagging one of the female Hippies to throw off the Star Fleet Council Members.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I agree.... just like "the earth is square" there is no way to know what is beyond your exploration capabilities. So anybody making a mockery of it is part of the problem IMHO.

BTW, if you look at the slideshow of photos in the article you'll find a stillshot of a video shot in 2003. This is uh... freaky... you can tell the guy in the video was legitimately freaked out...
    YouTube - This is it! The REAL Stan Romanek Alien Video

Interstellar voyeur! I stopped taking that video serious as soon as I seen the guys deep v neck tee.

Top Bottom