• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Some of you guys aren't taking this seriously enough.

When I look at the reported sightings, it does make me wonder, military, astronauts, etc. They have been drawing pictures of "space aliens" for thousands of years.

And the point is?

If they been visiting us for thousands of years than there technology is has advance beyond our comprehension. It been like Cavemen throwing stones at a Predator Done Armed with Hellfire Missiles.

They have faster than Light Speed Drives or Generational Ships to across the vast distances, yet they always seem to be sighted by some "bubba" or someone wanting to sell a book or a story. Seem to me with there technology they could do most if not all observations directly from space without being sighted. Just look at what we can do with our limited remote sensing technology.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Even though I have a hard time believing in aliens & the supernatural, I've seen a couple of "unexplainable" things in my life that left me seriously considering the remote possibility that I could in fact be wrong.

But until I am presented with indisputable evidence I'd rather think that all of that stuff is all just hooey.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Some of you guys aren't taking this seriously enough.

When I look at the reported sightings, it does make me wonder, military, astronauts, etc. They have been drawing pictures of "space aliens" for thousands of years.
    I agree.... just like "the earth is square" there is no way to know what is beyond your exploration capabilities. So anybody making a mockery of it is part of the problem IMHO.

BTW, if you look at the slideshow of photos in the article you'll find a stillshot of a video shot in 2003. This is uh... freaky... you can tell the guy in the video was legitimately freaked out...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Snck4fMP_A

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Nope. Didn't you get the memo? Everything is Bush's fault.

Honestly, the best proof that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has attempted to contact us.

Blessings,
    Bill

haha good point. Maybe they are trying to condition us for their arrival by making themselves known little by little.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I agree.... just like "the earth is square" there is no way to know what is beyond your exploration capabilities. So anybody making a mockery of it is part of the problem IMHO.

BTW, if you look at the slideshow of photos in the article you'll find a stillshot of a video shot in 2003. This is uh... freaky... you can tell the guy in the video was legitimately freaked out...
    YouTube - This is it! The REAL Stan Romanek Alien Video

Gotta love races with the technology to cover vast intersteller distances, breaching the gap between the stars; all to go window peeping.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Nope. Didn't you get the memo? Everything is Bush's fault.

Honestly, the best proof that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has attempted to contact us.

Blessings,
    Bill

Well they couldn't blame everything on Clinton FOR EVER you know. He's been out of office for ten years or so now. Sooner or later they had to jump to the next guy don't you think?:rolleyes:

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    haha good point. Maybe they are trying to condition us for their arrival by making themselves known little by little.
    Or maybe .gov is secretly pressuring the media to make everyone who reports an alien sighting look like a fruitcake to convince people aliens aren't real to cover up our secret alliance with the Empire of Voltar.
    Eddie said:
    "Hey, let's abduct Bubba from the trailer court, probe him and let him go. No one will ever believe him."

:crying: But it sounded like a freight train!

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Military personnel from around the world have reported encounters with the unexplained. Britain just recently declassified load of documents. The best trained and most educated minds of the time have time and time again seen things that cannot be explained. Members of our own military have reported incidents at nuclear facilities for decades. It's nothing new.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I think its funny that aliens are messing with out nukes, even they know we shoot first and ask questions later

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Maybe the Aliens are just shy??

OR

They could have a prime directive telling them to not interfere with the alien life forms.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Maybe that's what we've been mistaking as "probing"???!!!!

They weren't experimenting with us, they were sexing us up alien style!!

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The aliens didn't put us here to wage thermonuclear war amongst ourselves.

They put us here to breed meat for them at a later date. We're like their table rabbits.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I do think most of the people we see on TV are usually kooks. But there have been an awful lot of unexplainable sightings by non-kooks. There have been enough of them that most governments have felt the need study the phenomenon. Even after serious investigation there have been many incidences that could not be logically explained.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Sounds like the plot of a Star Trek Novel I read in school: Space dwelling Organism requires radiation to live so it evolved behaviors that starts nuke war on planets. It would send out its drones around power plants and weapons sites making the victims of these flyovers think it was the enemy. Poof instant nuclear war and feeding frenzy for the Organism.

Top Bottom