• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Wow, did they also see a pink elephant smoking crack while doing the limbo?

In all seriousness, it always amazes me what folks will say they saw to sell a book.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I_want_to_believe.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Some of you guys aren't taking this seriously enough.

When I look at the reported sightings, it does make me wonder, military, astronauts, etc. They have been drawing pictures of "space aliens" for thousands of years.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If we are attacked by aliens... will we need new guns? :dunno:
    My favorite quote from Preadator "If It bleeds we can kill it". We would just have to defeat any advance body armour, force fields, heat seeking bullets, Pulse weapons, ect...oh and of coourse one would have to be careful of the acid in their blood! :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As much as I would love to see that we are not alone in the universe, if I saw aliens I would not say a damn word unless I had very real evidence, like some piece of technology impossible at our current levels, to back it up.

I think this is how most people feel. I knew a very sane guy that said he saw one go over a field he was deer hunting in. He never reported it to anyone. He said the guy hunting the neighboring field saw it too. There were dozens of sighting reported in that area. But there were at least 2 others that saw it up close that never reported it because they didn't want to be considered fruitcakes.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    My favorite quote from Preadator "If It bleeds we can kill it". We would just have to defeat any advance body armour, force fields, heat seeking bullets, Pulse weapons, ect...oh and of coourse one would have to be careful of the acid in their blood! :laugh:

No silly. They'll die from the common cold; leaving lots of cool tripod vehicles parked here and there.

Top Bottom