dealwithit.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You, sir, are a pustule on the backside of humanity. I cannot imagine how your parents could face the world after your birth without having at least attempted suicide. You smell bad, and any offspring of whatever unholy union you may have connived to consecrate shall most likely be as distasteful as yourself. No potential good could ever come of such a thing. Your tastes are vulgar, and your opinions ill-informed. Please do not continue to inflict your ignorance and stupidity on the rest of us. We have much more important things to concern ourselves with than your petty pedantry. I'm sure any food you cook tastes very badly indeed, but you deserve this, being the unprincipled poltroon you are. Please do not continue to tax our limited patience by requesting an airing of our opinion of you, as we may not be tempted to restrain ourselves in future. I shall be watching you, sir, indeed.

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    Your clothes make you look funny, and your wife laughs when you're naked.

Your favorite movie is full of talentless actors, hack writers and is proof of your ignorance and bad taste.

Your favorite restaurant has the filthiest restrooms I've ever seen, and that
    includes your second favorite restaurant, anyone who would eat food from
    said location is sight impaired, if society is lucky. I've seen the cooks go in and
    out with out washing their hands. How the few friends you have can bear you
    is a commendation to their own character, choosing to spend time with someone whose obvious boorish behavior is intolerable.

Now I need to wash my hands in hope that I don't receive your cooties by
    simply typing to communicate my disdain.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Not a single teardrop yet. Thanks for trying all, but perhaps my skin is too tough? Try harder? :dunno:

your skin is too tough? yeah probably bcuz you're 42 and still like it when moomy spanks you. this is would explain why your mom goes thru so much kleenex you cry baby.

:baby: <-- papascout

so did that leave a mark?:dunno:

(you know i keed)

Last edited:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I figured some of the greats of history would like to take a shot at PapaScout :D

He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. - Winston Churchill

He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends. - Oscar Wilde

His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork. - Mae West

Don't look now, but there's one too many in this room and I think it's you. - Groucho Marx

He couldn't ad-lib a fart after a baked-bean dinner. - Johnny Carson

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse. - Woody Allen

Top Bottom