• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...but my experience here has been entirely positive.

Not surprising. :rolleyes:

Ever been around the guy who thinks he can sing, but in reality subjects everyone around him to a painfully disturbing cacophony of abysmal Karaoke fail at nearly every opportunity?

Yeah, he is blissfully unaware, too. :n00b:

Nobody wants to be that guy. :noway:

That's you. :cool:

Leave the temple. Now.

*gong sounds*

;)

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    Wait a minute...I feel...Nope - got nothing, but not too bad for a bunch of boot-lickers.

There are a few good ones but for the most part you guys cringe dog-like beyond your keyboards and yap at your betters. Pathetic and hardly worthy of my attention and considerable intellect, but I'm feeling generous so I'd like to ramp this up.

I'll come up with a prize to give to the most creative, insulting, and "yet staying within the limits of appropriate content" insult you wormy, snot-nosed little cretins spew.

Does this vomitous rabble of ineptitude understand? Or do I need to use smaller words?

You insult me good - you win prize.

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...Does this vomitous rabble of ineptitude understand? Or do I need to use smaler words?

Depends.

Will these smaler words simply be missing letters to make them shorter in length, or will you actually avail yourself to choose simpler terms for us?

Not sure why I even bothered to ask... I doubt you will understand and I won't believe you regardless of your answer.

Forget it.

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    You want Bama to get re-elected and hope the Constitution gets ratified so that he can run for third and forth term. You believe the NRA is a terrorist group. And you pee down your leg at the sight of a firearm. You wish OWS was in charge of the Goobermint. You think California does not have strong enough gun laws.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I've been a member on INGO for a few years now and everyone has been completely respectable. I see others who get bashed around and butt-hurt comments made but my experience here has been entirely positive.

With permission from the Uber Mods I'd like to open up this thread for people to be as rude to me as possible (within the limits of PG-13) so I can feel included.

:ingo:

I love you man!

how's that?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    An open invitation to dogpile someone and it's got less than 50 posts so far. I guess that shows how much people care about this guy.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    Ok, I have prizes identified.

A circa 1991 Operation Desert Storm t-shirt. Unworn but no packaging. It shows an M1 Abrams tank on the front with "Iraq N Roll" lettering. I am the original owner and it's sat in my dresser for 20 years. I've never seen another one like it. Size says XL but it's looks small to me.

And one unloaded magazine of your choice from :

13 round Browning Hi-Power 9mm
    10 round HK USP Full-Size .40S&W
    15 round Glock 22 .40S&W
    30 round AR PMag (non-windowed)
    30 round AR metal with green follower
    30 round steel AK-47 - ribbed for your pleasure

FTF around Indy or shipped to your location.

Let's make the deadline for submissions next Friday March 9th 23:59:59.

Do your worst! :)

Gregg-20120302-00012.jpg

Last edited:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    An open invitation to dogpile someone and it's got less than 50 posts so far. I guess that shows how much people care about this guy.

Or is shows that people care so little about him that they don't want to waste their time insulting him in his desperate attempt to seek attention, because his father never showed him enough growing up.

Top Bottom