• ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to everyone had a great time

Nice to finally meet you in person esrice! Looks like you caught me and my better half getting our breifing. She was disapointed she could not bring her new M4! But we had fun any way and she got used to my 1911 which she had not got much trigger time on. And also was pleased that I finally got her Taurus running right no jams or misfires! Here's are proff of a good time! and don't be fooled by what appears to be misses. the long time between ceasefires made us find unused portions of the targets. Which we both liked BTW!
    ECPR2-1.jpg

ECPR3.jpg

ECPR1.jpg

tomc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Was bummed out to miss it. Was about to leave the house to head out when it started raining heavily. Sat down, hoping to wait it out, and I dozed off. Woke up at 3:50pm. :(

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I should have done some socializing before we hit the range, but the kids were itching to shoot. They both did pretty well, though I think the Model 60 is a bit heavy for them. I think I'm gonna get a 795 and set it up for an appleseed and let 'em shoot that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nice pics and the facility looks nice. Like the tables and having the targets closer than 25 yards. That gives me an idea for our OCT outing. :) Where can we get an INGO sign like that & some of that other INGO gear for our NWI outings? :(

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Again it was nice meeting everyone..... I was the one with the G30 with the white inlay on the barrel.... Great job by the RFOs and always good to see Guy..... First time meeting Fenway and maybe next time he can pull himself away from the greeting table and get on the firing line with his fellow INGOers ;)

Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    thanks to all

we had great time and will be back!!! gonna be awhile before we get back though..... our new baby girl decided to come out yesterday!!!!............................................tim

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Was my first time at Eagle Creek. Met some good people. Thank you, INGO for setting this up. I'll definitely be back to Eagle Creek soon (wish they'd allow .223/5.56 though...haha).

Eagle Creek is a legit range.

Sorry bub, no rifle calibers after IPD SWAT was doing sniper training and a few of the rifle rounds make their way accross 56th street.... Ooopsy, now IMPD does their sniper training and SWAT tactics training at Atterbury.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Eagle Creek is a legit range. Agreed
    Sorry bub, no rifle calibers after IPD SWAT was doing sniper training and a few of the rifle rounds make their way accross 56th street....
    Never heard that. Didn't know the reason-figured it was due to short range distances. Ever walk down to the far end? Plenty of .223 from IMPD still.

zonfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Indy

Sorry bub, no rifle calibers after IPD SWAT was doing sniper training and a few of the rifle rounds make their way accross 56th street.... Ooopsy, now IMPD does their sniper training and SWAT tactics training at Atterbury.
    Ahhhh so that's the reason why.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy

Public can't shoot them, but IMPD produces several tons of .223 brass a month at ECPR.

Top Bottom