• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    In the parking lot about to leave, top notch range and very friendly people. Everyone stayed safe and had a great time. It was also great to see the people outside their username!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Back along the banks of the Wabash, far, far away.

Hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the root beer from LBC. Next time we do this I'll bring more and I'll put it in a plastic container!

No rhino. I tried to mock him, but without him being there to mock it's just not the same. I shall mock him with a text tonight.

Now, 1) order Thai food, 2) clean guns.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Had a GREAT time as always..... Met Fenway, esrice, AllenM and got to shoot his beast of a 10mm 1911 and his supressed .22 1911..... Now I'm hooked..... Saw Guy again... Was nice meeting everyone out there and getting in some quality range time in..... Thanks INGO and ECPR!!!!! Let's do it again sometime!!

:ingo:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

I had lots of fun even though I forgot the magazines for one of my guns at home. A big thanks goes out to Guy for allowing this - I hope you didn't lose too much money :D

zonfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Indy
    Was my first time at Eagle Creek. Met some good people. Thank you, INGO for setting this up. I'll definitely be back to Eagle Creek soon (wish they'd allow .223/5.56 though...haha).

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Had a great time. Thanks to Guy and ECPR for hosting INGO and providing the free range time. ECPR is in good hands with Guy and TFT! Evan has pics and I'll post more later!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Root beer was great. Thanks again Kirk!

Back along the banks of the Wabash, far, far away.

Hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the root beer from LBC. Next time we do this I'll bring more and I'll put it in a plastic container!

No rhino. I tried to mock him, but without him being there to mock it's just not the same. I shall mock him with a text tonight.

Now, 1) order Thai food, 2) clean guns.

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    My first time at ECPR was a good experience. The range is well-managed. Thanks to TFT and ECPR and to Guy for his assessment of my S & W .38 (trigger normal for a 642, I'm just a weenie :) ).

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    It was awesome to see such a great turnout today! It was also nice to meet so many INGOers face-to-face! I'm sorry that I was a little occupied with RSO duties and didn't get to socialize as much as I would've liked.

Fenway and Evan always do a great job, and I really enjoyed partnering with INGO for this event!

As I told several of you, I'll hold over today's discounts for anyone who wants them.

I hope you come back to see us at Eagle Creek!

Guy

Last edited by a moderator:

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    My first time at ECPR was a good experience. The range is well-managed. Thanks to TFT and ECPR and to Guy for his assessment of my S & W .38 (trigger normal for a 642, I'm just a weenie :) ).

You are most certainly NOT a weenie! You shoot great!! That's just a tough little bolt of lightning to harness! ;)

And it was very nice to meet you!

Guy

zonfather

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Indy
    It was awesome to see such a great turnout today! It was also nice to meet so many INGOers face-to-face! I'm sorry that I was a little occupied with RSO duties and didn't get to socialize as much as I would've liked.

Fenway and Evan always do a great job, and I really enjoyed partnering with INGO for this event!

As I told several of you, I'll hold over today's discounts for anyone who wants them.

I hope you come back to see us at Eagle Creek!

Guy
    Thanks for holding the discounts over. I completely forgot to inquire about them.

(btw...props to owner of the yellow 8 series, immaculate condition)

Last edited by a moderator:

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    x

Thanks for setting it up, gents. Good to see everyone.

It was good to see some familiar mugs, and meet some folks I hadn't yet.

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    We had a GREAT turnout with 27 INGOers taking advantage of the FREE range time today at Eagle Creek Pistol Range.

I first want to thank Guy Relford (Tactical Firearms Training) for making this day possible by teaming up with INGO. He runs a tight ship out there at ECPR and safety was always #1.

I also want to thank Fenway for renting the range time. INGO is here because of its many wonderful members, and this was a fantastic way to give back.

And of course thanks goes out to all the INGOers who took advantage of today's free range time-- Kirk Freeman, 40calPUNISHER, Hanu, T.Lex, trad78, AllenM, pinshooter45, indianajoe, Disposable Heart, 22rssix, 09hemi, BDBHoover, Amattern, Concerned Citizen, indytechnerd, Bowman78, RangeJunkie, need4speed255, henktermaat, foszoe, GIJEW, Flitmob, spencer rifle, doublebarrel, zonfather, jlmyers, and Shay.

I have will some pictures up in a little bit. Disposable Heart, one of ECPR's Range Officers, was kind enough to give me a guided tour of the range. Look for those later tonight!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom