• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks Evan! All credit should be given to Guy / TFT. He made this event possible for INGOers. Looking forward to the pics!

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I was also there... Just RO'n

It was a great turnout and I only had to yell twice.

Got to shoot Allen's 10mm as well. Now that was a cool gun.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Almost forgot-- a special thanks goes to Kirk Freeman for sharing his root beer with Fenway and me. He was running around like a range chicken making sure everyone was well taken care of. ;)

I'll be posting up pics later of Kirk pimpin' his ride with an INGO sticker. :D

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wife and I had a great time. Our first range trip ever was safe and enjoyable. Professional atmosphere put my wife totally at ease and i will be forever grateful for the other lady there that helped her pull her first trigger on a pistol. She really enjoyed it and she is one up on me. I have yet to fire a suppressed weapon :draw::ar15::ingo::rockwoot::patriot:s

as i type this she is still talking about it!

she just said ..... i have yet to get my handgun license

woohoo!

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    It was awesome to see such a great turnout today! It was also nice to meet so many INGOers face-to-face! I'm sorry that I was a little occupied with RSO duties and didn't get to socialize as much as I would've liked.

Mike and Evan always do a great job, and I really enjoyed partnering with INGO for this event!

As I told several of you, I'll hold over today's discounts for anyone who wants them.

I hope you come back to see us at Eagle Creek!

Guy

Guy - what were today's discounts? I missed that detail...

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Thanks for the range time, my first time there. Only got to meet a couple people. I was the one there with my 16 yr old son. His favorite was the FN9, over the 357 & 44 mag. Not surprised! Looking forward to coming back with my wife & 14 yr old daughter.

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Was there at 12p but INGO's tent was set up yet, but Guy let me in (thanks for trusting me :)). Spent over two hours with wife and fun as always. But the biggest surprise was that I heard from the RO that Guy now has new policy for shooting our own steel target: we can now shoot at 25yd instead of 50yd. Hooray! My eyes ain't as good as they use to be and 25rd makes shooting my spinner targets that much easier. Will definitely show up next weekend with my steel target. Paper is just too quiet :)...

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Guy, I'm the one that asked about the NRA certification. Do you have info on your website, or should I just call? (sorry, on my mobile, or I would surf your site now.)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Ok pictures are up!

INGOers were first directed to the INGO booth where they would sign-in and be issued a nametag. We also had some INGO swag for sale, and were giving away all of the stickers and decals for free.

39188567.jpg

b23d1c43.jpg

The INGO Traveling Combat Cock also made an appearance. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...es_of_the_traveling_ingo_combat_cock_icc.html

f624dcb0.jpg

Next members would head over to see Guy's daughter to sign liability waivers and check-in non-INGOers.

d1eb9337.jpg

af513249.jpg

For those who were visiting ECPR for the first time, they were treated to a thorough safety briefing, given by one of the Range Officers.

1f518f55.jpg

After the briefing they could then head over to the main range and public bays.

fbb976ca.jpg

673a0b6d.jpg

becb0c0a.jpg

Once on the line, Guy and his team of ROs kept a watchful eye, looking out for everyone's safety.

574ef16b.jpg

Guy was also not shy about helping shooters on their technique.

eae3a651.jpg

This gentlemen was in the zone with what looked like a very nice collection of rifles chambered in 5.7.

e1db4e89.jpg

Here is the ever-helpful indianajoe on brass cleanup duty.

7d5542fe.jpg

Although today was remembered as the 10th Anniversary of 9/11/2001, it was also the birthday of one young shooter. indytechnerd's son received his first INGunOwners.com hat as a present!

ddd094c8.jpg

Before disembarking back to the Great City of Lafayette, Kirk Freeman was sure to snag a couple free INGO stickers. He wasted no time in representin' and pimpin' his ride, yo.

8c3c5a7a.jpg

b05df821.jpg

fc5a04d8.jpg

b6163604.jpg

c20567fe.jpg

Everyone had smiles on their faces and seemed to have a great time shooting. Again thanks to those who participated in today's shoot, as it is the members here that make INGO such a special place. :ingo:

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Thanks Evan! All credit should be given to Guy / TFT. He made this event possible for INGOers. Looking forward to the pics!

We work well together!! I look forward to doing it again!

And thanks to all the TFT RSOs! They actually made it all possible, and I'm very proud of our group: today's RSOs were James, Vern, Paul, "Purk" and Jim. You guys rock.

Guy

Last edited:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Wife and I had a great time. Our first range trip ever was safe and enjoyable. Professional atmosphere put my wife totally at ease and i will be forever grateful for the other lady there that helped her pull her first trigger on a pistol. She really enjoyed it and she is one up on me. I have yet to fire a suppressed weapon :draw::ar15::ingo::rockwoot::patriot:s

as i type this she is still talking about it!

she just said ..... i have yet to get my handgun license

woohoo!

That was my wife, She felt good about being able to help :)

60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Just wanted to add from the RO perspective that it was an enjoyable day and a pleasure to work with safe and knowledgable shooters. Like Guy, I was busy as RSO but enjoyed chatting with those I met!

Special thanks to AllenM for letting me drool over his Fusion 10mm, beautiful pistol with fine craftsmanship, and for the chance to shoot the suppressed ruger always fun.

Also to Kirk for for the chance to shoot his new mousegun and a pair of finely tuned wheelguns, even if the cylinders turned the wrong way for a Colt guy!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    heh heh

Thanks INGO/TFT - it was a great time! I got out some of the guns I've either never shot (inherited them) or only shoot rarely. And, my father-in-law was able to get the spiders out of his Walther P99. :D

eae3a651.jpg

Can't believe I missed KF! Although, Guy had us sequestered over on the public side. ;)

(Usually, 3 attorneys at an event means litigation of some sort.) :D

Thanks to all, including the RSOs who were knowledgeable, very helpful, and scrupulously polite. :patriot:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Also to Kirk for for the chance to shoot his new mousegun and a pair of finely tuned wheelguns

That was my S&W 61-2. First time that it has been shot as the ex-cop I bought it from never fired it. It sat in a safe since 1972.

The Smith revolvers had Craig Spegel stocks on them that you liked so much.

Can't believe I missed KF!

I was there and I brought Lafayette Brewing Company root beer!:ingo:

Top Bottom