• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Trust that he was PM'd before the posts were removed. We are not out to get the new members. Just not the case.
    I have sent several PM's to new members that get in a groove and start spamming up the board. Those who listen get a break. Those that do not, well, nuff said.

Oh I figured so, I didn't want people to think it was me if they go to his profile and see my message to him to take it slow and easy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So what is worst, the lame 50 rule or the lame people that bash newbies for trying to make 50? Oh well never mind beating the undead zombie horse here again. I just wish people knew how to act more accordingly and quit driving away new members.

Some are just not going to learn.

New members are a good thing. I sell this site to everyone that will listen. Do you.
    51 post wonders are not. That is not what we are about or have you not figured that out yet.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sweet chariot. LOL

Me and Church were with the Iceni fighting the Romans...We were Celts but CM had that "thing" for Boudicca so we joined up with them....CM was riding his chariot hard and trying to take out some Roman foot soldiers and kept just knocking off their helmets or cutting the feathered plumes off....I started getting frustrated and yelled out to CM "Swing Low!!!!! Swing Low" and about that time I heard a Roman say "Sweet Chariot" and then I yelled at the Romans "YEAH Man...He's coming forth to carry you home brah"....We had a priest/scribe with us and I saw him scribbling something down on his parchment...

Now picture this...860 years later CM and I are marching through Georgia with Sherman and hear singing coming across the fields....."Swing Low...Sweet Chariot...Coming for to carry me home..."

Cm looked at me and said "You have got to be ******* kidding me..."

True story...:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Me and Church were with the Iceni fighting the Romans...We were Celts but CM had that "thing" for Boudicca so we joined up with them....CM was riding his chariot hard and trying to take out some Roman foot soldiers and kept just knocking off their helmets or cutting the feathered plumes off....I started getting frustrated and yelled out to CM "Swing Low!!!!! Swing Low" and about that time I heard a Roman say "Sweet Chariot" and then I yelled at the Romans "YEAH Man...He's coming forth to carry you home brah"....We had a priest/scribe with us and I saw him scribbling something down on his parchment...

Now picture this...860 years later CM and I are marching through Georgia with Sherman and hear singing coming across the fields....."Swing Low...Sweet Chariot...Coming for to carry me home..."

Not with hot :coffee: man.....killing me....:lmfao:

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner

Gotta be true...you can't make s**t like this up :):

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine

Dude, that is just talent. Much respect.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    So what is worst, the lame 50 rule or the lame people that bash newbies for trying to make 50? Oh well never mind beating the undead zombie horse here again. I just wish people knew how to act more accordingly and quit driving away new members.

Just so you don't feel alone. With you on this.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The real genius was to pull off a phrase like "swing low" without unintentionally implying something sexual.

Top Bottom