• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and If anyone needs one, I'll probably have 3 spare badges. Fam is firmly in the "no" camp, even after I offered them the option of driving separate so they could leave when they got bored fondling guns.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I didn’t get a chance to preregister for badges if it were possible to get 4 somehow on here with peoples extras I would gladly accept them. Bringing the family so skipping the line would be nice.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I remember the last show here I didn't pre-register. I went on Friday and got through the line extremely quickly. Maybe I just got lucky but the process was super smooth as long as you have your NRA member card/number ready. Hopefully it's the same this year for those of you who didn't get badges.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I remember the last show here I didn't pre-register. I went on Friday and got through the line extremely quickly. Maybe I just got lucky but the process was super smooth as long as you have your NRA member card/number ready. Hopefully it's the same this year for those of you who didn't get badges.
    I went to the NRAAM back in 2014 when it was in Nashville. Didn't pre-register, and it only took 15-20 minutes to get through the line and into the show. I'll be going through the line again this time. Not too concerned about the wait.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So I assume I-70 is still jacked up. Will be coming into town from Fort Wayne on I-69. What is the best route downtown and best parking?

In the past I have gotten off 70 and parked on a surface lot near Shapiros. Badges came Wednesday and the wife is joining me.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    My wife got hers, I have not. :( Shapiro's at 1800?
    Yes sir.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So I assume I-70 is still jacked up. Will be coming into town from Fort Wayne on I-69. What is the best route downtown and best parking?

In the past I have gotten off 70 and parked on a surface lot near Shapiros. Badges came Wednesday and the wife is joining me.
    Its half jacked. you can only NOT go from 65s to 70 W and vice versa. (nor take 65 all the way through town) 70 E/W through town is good so is the south split. They just dont have the ramp that connects 65 N/S at the north split to 65S/70W. You'll be fine.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Any restictions on concealed carry in the Convention Center? After a two hour drive down, would hate to leave our edc's in the vehicle.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Any restictions on concealed carry in the Convention Center? After a two hour drive down, would hate to leave our edc's in the vehicle.
    Open or concealed, doesn't matter. Good to go other than the Hall Trump will be in on Friday. That hall will be restricted by Secret Service and magentometers.

Top Bottom