• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Some knucklehead on Twitter is calling on people to attack and occupy the convention. His tweet has been retwteeted (repeated on others' feeds) many thousands of times now. I have to wonder what moron would incite others to violently attack a convention at which its attendees will be armed to the teeth. I guess the Village Idiots who attempt it will have to find out.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Some knucklehead on Twitter is calling on people to attack and occupy the convention. His tweet has been retwteeted (repeated on others' feeds) many thousands of times now. I have to wonder what moron would incite others to violently attack a convention at which its attendees will be armed to the teeth. I guess the Village Idiots who attempt it will have to find out.

FAFO

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

TBH I'm only seeing 12 retweets, but I'm not good at this Twitter thing.

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    We plan on going every day, Even Thursday, the NRA store is open in afternoon. Met Hickock45 and his son AND Ted Nugent at the last Annual Meeting. We've been to several, always a good time.

Dechrissen

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 17, 2023
    Vermillion County

#OccupyIndyNRA... smh. How about go occupy yourself with something actually important and stop causing trouble.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We plan on going every day, Even Thursday, the NRA store is open in afternoon. Met Hickock45 and his son AND Ted Nugent at the last Annual Meeting. We've been to several, always a good time.
    Join us for the meet and eat at Shapiros. Saturday at 6pm

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    First NRA convention, Sunday is the only day I'm able to attend. Looking at exhibits only. I know other conventions many of the vendors pack up on Sundays, is it the same case for this Convention?

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    First NRA convention, Sunday is the only day I'm able to attend. Looking at exhibits only. I know other conventions many of the vendors pack up on Sundays, is it the same case for this Convention?
    When it was here 4 years ago I was there pretty late on Sunday and everyone appeared to be staying until the end. There were a few small companies that were beginning the clean up process but I didn't see anyone noteworthy leaving early. That being said there is a TON to see, so if you are only going Sunday I would plan to be there at opening.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was able to get 2 voodoo bags for half price because the vendor doesn't want to be stuck packing all that stuff up.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    My membership lapsed a couple years ago so I paid for a membership on 3/26. Said I should get my member packet in the mail. Still don’t have it or my member number. Might need to contact the NRA to get my member number so I can get in the event.
    Or they should be able to look it up there as well. It just goes faster if you already have it. Either way they will get you taken care of.

Top Bottom