• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yeah. In 19 Trump was in Lucas oil stadium. It was broadcast on the big screens in the convention center.
    So do you see any issues attending the show floor on Friday this time being armed, if I don't intend to attend the speaker event where Trump will be (Hall A)?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wonder if Trump will walk back his position on bump stocks and red flag laws or if he’ll tell us once again he’ll be the 2A’s best friend? :n00b:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    So do you see any issues attending the show floor on Friday this time being armed, if I don't intend to attend the speaker event where Trump will be (Hall A)?
    I don't believe so. It states to go into Hall A (Where they are speaking) you'll have to thru metal detectors. I'm assuming just for entry into that hall

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder if Trump will walk back his position on bump stocks and red flag laws or if he’ll tell us once again he’ll be the 2A’s best friend? :n00b:

This is your oportunity to go voice your opinion on this. Face to face. Be bold about it, right up to the edge of where an armed person should be careful of.

Same with all the others who have let their memberships expire. Go tell everyone at NRA why.

Be sure to tell them the only reason you have rejoined is to have access to tell them face to face why you won't be reupping.

:twocents:

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is your oportunity to go voice your opinion on this. Face to face. Be bold about it, right up to the edge of where an armed person should be careful of.

Same with all the others who have let their memberships expire. Go tell everyone at NRA why.

Be sure to tell them the only reason you have rejoined is to have access to tell them face to face why you won't be reupping.

:twocents:
    OK

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    never got a confirmation of my badge. registered twice too!
    I got an email when I filled it out online, and it said the badges should be shipped by March 23. Hopefully get them soon to avoid having to register at the door. From the email I received:

"Thank you for registering for the 2023 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits! Your badge(s) will be shipped by March 23rd, 2023 and will give you full access to the exhibit hall for all three days. *Please Note: The badge is generic and your name will not be printed on the badge."

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    Like others have mentioned....I tried registering multiple times and never received any confirmation emails. Tried different computers, browsers, turned off VPNs/ad-blockers, etc.

Maybe I'll get badges but not confident it's going to happen. Didn't have this problem last time.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So with the way you guys are talking about this I am envisioning a mini shot show ? Is that accurate ?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Only able to go on day… thinking Saturday would be best. I wish the speakers were broken up. Would love to see them but the line with Trump on the ticket will be nuts.

Top Bottom