• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My 8 year old daughter asked me today "how long until the NRA convention, I can't wait to go" that by itself gets me so excited to go again! Both of my kids love it and it brings so much joy and sense of pride when I see them there.
    Wish my kids were that into it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    1679453196124.png

NRA-ILA Leadership Forum
    NRA-ILA's Annual Leadership Forum is one of the most politically significant and popular events in the country, featuring our nation's top Second Amendment leaders in government, the media, and the entertainment industry.

Join our nation's top Second Amendment supporters for the 2023 NRA-ILA Leadership Forum on Friday, April 14th.​

Event Starts at 2:00 PM - Doors Open at 12:00 PM​

Admission is free and will be first come, first served. Tickets are not required but you must be an NRA Member to attend. You may start lining up at 11:00 AM.​

IMPORTANT: Security Information for the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum. Please read carefully.
    U.S. Secret Service will control security within Hall A of the Indiana Convention Center and require attendees of the forum to be screened through magnetometers before entry. You will be subject to a search of your person and belongings.
    Per the U.S. SECRET SERVICE, firearms, firearm accessories, knives, and other items WILL NOT BE PERMITTED in Hall A. For a full list of prohibited items, please click here. Read the list of prohibited items carefully before traveling to the event. You will not be allowed in Hall A with any of the items on this list. Attendees are strongly advised to not bring bags to help with timely security processing.

There is no storage available for firearms.

1679453874495.png

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I plan on attending the main show floor on Friday. Parking somewhere in the vicinity and walking down. I presume "Hall A" is separate from the rest of the Convention Center and where the main exhibit show floor is? Apologies, I can't seem to find it here:

Back when the show was here last, seemed like Trump and other speakers where weapons were restricted were in in a separate venue like Lucas Oil stadium or something, or am I imagining that?

I don't care to go to the speaker events, just want to hit the exhibition floor. Based on the info so far, should I be able to do that while carrying, and steer clear of Hall A, etc where it will be restricted?

Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    View attachment 264589

NRA-ILA Leadership Forum
    NRA-ILA's Annual Leadership Forum is one of the most politically significant and popular events in the country, featuring our nation's top Second Amendment leaders in government, the media, and the entertainment industry.

Join our nation's top Second Amendment supporters for the 2023 NRA-ILA Leadership Forum on Friday, April 14th.​

Event Starts at 2:00 PM - Doors Open at 12:00 PM​

Admission is free and will be first come, first served. Tickets are not required but you must be an NRA Member to attend. You may start lining up at 11:00 AM.​

IMPORTANT: Security Information for the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum. Please read carefully.
    U.S. Secret Service will control security within Hall A of the Indiana Convention Center and require attendees of the forum to be screened through magnetometers before entry. You will be subject to a search of your person and belongings.
    Per the U.S. SECRET SERVICE, firearms, firearm accessories, knives, and other items WILL NOT BE PERMITTED in Hall A. For a full list of prohibited items, please click here. Read the list of prohibited items carefully before traveling to the event. You will not be allowed in Hall A with any of the items on this list. Attendees are strongly advised to not bring bags to help with timely security processing.

There is no storage available for firearms.

View attachment 264591

My membership has lapsed and with all the drama I have donated to other groups. (That’s another conversation) this list of speakers and by the sounds of you who have been it sounds like quite the spectacle. I may have to reconsider…..

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My membership has lapsed and with all the drama I have donated to other groups. (That’s another conversation) this list of speakers and by the sounds of you who have been it sounds like quite the spectacle. I may have to reconsider…..
    Similar for me honestly, but for the price of membership to get to attend even just the exhibition hall is worth it (at least it was for me last time).

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Ok I lied how do I find out when Noem will speak ? Idgaf about over half of the others although I’d like to hear jim Jordan also..

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Similar for me honestly, but for the price of membership to get to attend even just the exhibition hall is worth it (at least it was for me last time).
    I may do that. I’m assuming it is kid friendly that’s already been discussed.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Back when the show was here last, seemed like Trump and other speakers where weapons were restricted were in in a separate venue like Lucas Oil stadium or something, or am I imagining that?
    Yeah. In 19 Trump was in Lucas oil stadium. It was broadcast on the big screens in the convention center.

Top Bottom