• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Dad with his blood clot scare last year has decided to start gradually thinning the herd to make sure the proper firearms go the the people he chooses. Bittersweet for sure.

New to this house:

His 1st firearm: Mossberg 195K-A shotgun 12 ga (hell, that spare mag is the only one I know in existence that I bought for him a few years ago that cost more that the original purchase price of the gun).

Marlin 1894 Cowboy Limited .357

Beretta Xtrema 2 rifled barrel with scope and the rifles assembly for righties (he's a lefty).

Kid received the unfired Marlin 1897-1997 Century Limited .22lr

View attachment 222239

View attachment 222241

View attachment 222242

Ugh, now I had to move things around on my Tatical Walls mod walls knowing more is coming , and I have to do it all over again.
    Ugh, now he's planning on giving me 2 firearms (one his harvested his 1st deer with) in 30-30. I don't own anything in 30-30, so now I have to stock this caliber.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    My kitchen is 15ft by 12.5ft. It has 15 cabinet doors with over 20ft of counter top(not even counting the space the sink takes) and a very large steel 3 level lazy susan in one of the corners. 5 drawers,a pantry,with 12 inches of storage space on top of the cabinets themselves(almost all my pie and baking ware is up there now,nothing else will fit).

I am out of room in my kitchen for gadgets,pots and pans,and certainly for canned goods(both home canned and store canned).

Certainly a first world problem.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    I am out of room in my kitchen for gadgets,pots and pans,and certainly for canned goods(both home canned and store canned).

Certainly a first world problem.
    Under the beds, couch, behind the couch, closets. You will be surprised. When we moved, we rediscovered some of the places as I thought I had moved all the supplies.

My problem is the freezer for venison is almost full with other stuff, I have one to process,’and two more tags to fill.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Dang Keurig decided it wanted to be 'descaled' this morning a 0430. WTF! I had to find the manual that luckily wasn't thrown out and run it through its 'descale' process to make it happy. All I wanted was a cup of coffee. Sheesh, what is this world coming to!

:dunno:

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I recently had an in-ground pool put in. The custom-made automatic pool cover was delivered late, and I had to install it last weekend. It was chilly out.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    My Breville espresso maker has been giving me fits lately. It is only 11 years old. Yesterday the knob broke off the front. I have to shove it back on to get it to work.

Ordered an new one, expensive and now I have to wait a whole week for it to be delivered...........The Inhumanity!!

Don

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I solve first world problems all day where I work.
    Doing Maintenance in a large Health network, I deal with people sitting at desk telling me how hot or cold they are.
    Truly a first world problem. When you work in a clean environment, lights work, clean water to wash with, etc.
    Sometimes I do remind people that these are first world problems.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    My Breville espresso maker has been giving me fits lately. It is only 11 years old. Yesterday the knob broke off the front. I have to shove it back on to get it to work.

Ordered an new one, expensive and now I have to wait a whole week for it to be delivered...........The Inhumanity!!

Don
    My 60 year old percolator works like day one. Tucked away in the pantry with a few filters for when the SHTF, or when Keurig unexpectedly kicks the bucket.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Spectrum cable is out!! I had to turn off Wi-Fi to get to INGO! I’m listening to The Gun Guy Show on the radio and not the WIBC listen live feature through my PC speakers.

Edit: Got Internet/cable back!!! I had to get up to mute the TV when it came back on.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom