Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    New Bays

The new bays are completed, and have greatly enhanced our ability to host matches and a better quality of matches. Steel matches and USPSA matches will be greatly enhanced by this latest dirt work.

The Riley Conservation Club owns only five acres of land and leases the remaining 270 acres from a coal company that has plans to do other things with the land at some point. If the lease is not renewed we will lose the speed shoot bays and the rifle range. So this latest bit of dirt work will ensure that RCC and WVPPS can continue to survive if the lease is not renewed. This project is long overdue, but there have been many obstacles along the way. There have been many people that have assisted in making this project come to completion. A team effort in other words.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    The bays and other improvements at RCC are great! Congrats to the leadership of the club for making these improvements to the facilities. They look nice and shoot nice as well. I was told I was the first shooter in Bay 1 today. I broke it in!!!! PS. I was unable to find all my brass after shooting there, so if any one shoots there Sunday, I am missing 6 pcs of 9mm Remington brass. Please provide me with your name and address and let me know when I can meet you to retrieve it......LOL!!! All jokes aside, nice work on the club guys, THANKS!!!

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    :yesway:
    The new bays are completed, and have greatly enhanced our ability to host matches and a better quality of matches. Steel matches and USPSA matches will be greatly enhanced by this latest dirt work.

The Riley Conservation Club owns only five acres of land and leases the remaining 270 acres from a coal company that has plans to do other things with the land at some point. If the lease is not renewed we will lose the speed shoot bays and the rifle range. So this latest bit of dirt work will ensure that RCC and WVPPS can continue to survive if the lease is not renewed. This project is long overdue, but there have been many obstacles along the way. There have been many people that have assisted in making this project come to completion. A team effort in other words.

:yesway::yesway: and Around the World!

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    The bays and other improvements at RCC are great! Congrats to the leadership of the club for making these improvements to the facilities. They look nice and shoot nice as well. I was told I was the first shooter in Bay 1 today. I broke it in!!!! PS. I was unable to find all my brass after shooting there, so if any one shoots there Sunday, I am missing 6 pcs of 9mm Remington brass. Please provide me with your name and address and let me know when I can meet you to retrieve it......LOL!!! All jokes aside, nice work on the club guys, THANKS!!!
    No more of those ankle busting boulders:rockwoot:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Great job on the range guys looks awsome. Congrats to the winners of the point series. And great job Coach on a spectacular season of uspsa at WVPPS. I just wish I could have got some takers on my contest :(.
    See you most next week :):

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    another great match! the new bays are so good and the stages were fun too, even if they were geared more for bad weather. great times.

good job to all the class season winners!

a big pat on the back to coach and crew for an awesome year at wvpps and to all those involved in the year end feast. already looking forward to an even better year next year....they keep getting better and better huh?

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Great match guys.....I shot like poo poo and had a couple nice brain farts, but thats on me...

The new bays look great !!

X-2!

Thanks for a great, fun, and challenging year! Coach, thanks for the instruction, Jake for area direction, and fellow shooters for the comptition and making the Rookie feel welcome!

WVPPS looks great! Can't wait for next year already. :rockwoot:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks again!

Thanks again to everyone who shot our matches, RO'ed, set up and tore down. It was a pretty successful year because of a lot of good people. Looking forward to just shooting next Sunday.

Top Bottom