• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Do not forget Quercetin…
    Here's something that may come in handy in the near future...

3453d447383f4d30549e86c71248aecc.jpg
    3c096c0dbd156b835ac1b877e202fcea.jpg

Last edited:

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Back during the heat of the plague I took it daily (or as daily as I remembered, 600-1200mg). Now I'm taking it fairly regularly, doubling up when I'm feeling fluish (1200mg).

I've been retired for almost 10 months now. I worked 12hr shifts overnight for the last few years. For most of my work life I've done some sort of night shift. So my sleep has suffered, therefore my general condition has been average to a little less.
    Since retiring I have worked my way up to 5-7 hours of sleep per night. I know how that sounds, but it's a far cry better than when I was working. Some day I plan on consistently getting 8hrs a night. I hope to do that before the grim reaper comes calling. Wait, strike that last... I hope to do that before my sweet chariot swings low, for to carry me home.
    As for noticing anything from the NAC, can't say that I have. I'm sure we've read the same info about it. But I do keep chugging along feeling pretty normal. No hospital or doctor visits, unless you count old doc Google.
    Thanks for the input. I picked up a bottle and I think I'll give it a try starting at the 600 mg level first. Its pretty cheap so its worth a shot.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well, the FLCCC was mentioned/quoted here on ingo relatively early on. It's how I learned it even existed.
    Ingo was a great resource during that time but when we were seeing hundreds of new posts and dozens of new threads daily it can be a bit much to sift through. Even harder with “Covid brain” and you’re not really all with it.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Ingo was a great resource during that time but when we were seeing hundreds of new posts and dozens of new threads daily it can be a bit much to sift through. Even harder with “Covid brain” and you’re not really all with it.
    That's why you gotta prepare before you get "covid brain".

Follow Dr Peter McCullough as well. Dr Zelenko passed on, but his protocols are easily found online.

If not, let me know, I have them as well as an urgent care in Indiana that will see you virtually and get you the scripts you need for those things that "don't" work.

Jase Case is another good option, and thing to have on hand in advance.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Media & medical professions getting the vapors over doctors prescribing medicines "off label" is something that I wasn't ready for. Doctors have been prescribing drugs for off label use for a long, long time.
    Suddenly it became verboten... please!
    View attachment 315050
    What I was not ready for is the vast majority of doctors that would follow "the protocols" without question, no matter how ridiculous the Science(TM) they were based on.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What I was not ready for is the vast majority of doctors that would follow "the protocols" without question, no matter how ridiculous the Science(TM) they were based on.
    That is likely because obummercare generally made the independent practitioner extinct. They are mostly employees whose bread is buttered by corporate medicine...

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    When you say ridiculous, in order to find out what has transpired all these decades to get to the recent "protocols", you have to go back to the source of viruses and vaccines. It started with this guy:

Top Bottom