• BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

This can be a "Caption this pic as well"
    So is that a salute?
    Mr. President let the Women show you how to do it.
    Salute.jpg

:D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Looks like he's just trying to not make eye contact with that fine fellow who is saluting him.:n00b:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    In all "fairness"... What do you expect from someone who's never served in the military in any way, shape, or form?

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    well for someone in his position, id at least expect someone to give him a real quick class on the hand salute. thats embarrassing, no matter who you are.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    We use to salute new officers with our left hand. When they would call us back, we would turn back salute them with our right hand and ask "Yes, Sir?"....Normally was just told never mind...LOL You should have seen some of the looks of confusion...LOL

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    lol. i usually dont bother unless its a captain or above. had a lt rip into me once for it...so next time i saw him i made it a point to salute him...in downtown Tikrit. that came with an ass chewing AND a counseling statement. oh well.

dvcr8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Well, he's come along way from this which is just horrible. I'm pretty sure I've seen him do better on a quick clip on the evening news, but can't find it right now. I'd assume that some General would pull the new POTUS aside and give them a quick tutorial on saluting as well as general military customs and courtesies. I think it would be even better if they brought in a young Drill to do the training. Could you imagine that assignment? :-)
    http://www.blackfive.net/main/images/2009/01/20/obamasalutemayinoregon.jpg

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's sad. But when you show the upmost indisscret hatred for the military, I guess that's how you act... :puke:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    In all "fairness"... What do you expect from someone who's never served in the military in any way, shape, or form?

I noticed this the other day, I replayed a video clip of him coming out of Marine 1 and I showed my wife what a terrible salute he had...

The problem with this is that he has since been "trained" on how to properly salute, yet he can't get it thru his thick head how important it is to do it properly. He shows no pride in his salute what so ever.

josterman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I figure if someone wants to be the President of the United States they should at least go threw the Boot Camp and MCT before going into office. At least this way they will understand what our men and women do everyday of their lives.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I figure if someone wants to be the President of the United States they should at least go threw the Boot Camp and MCT before going into office. At least this way they will understand what our men and women do everyday of their lives.

:+1:

I'd have to go through the course, errr, a crash course in the time it took me to get elected to the time I got sworn in. :D I'd ask to anyway. Probably be told no we have more things to do or some crap!

Top Bottom