• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    lets not get into making excuses and saying Bush's **** doesn't stink. thats an awful salute as well, and unlike obama, he should know better.

No excuses being made, I didn't say Pres. Bush's salute was proper but he's trying not to fall, those steps are steep. Pres. Obama is off of the steps and therefore there's no excuse for not returning a proper salute.
    And if I though Pres. Bush's **** didn't stink, that would be my opinion and nothing for you to be concerned about since I don't try to force my opinions on others.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008

This can be a "Caption this pic as well"
    So is that a salute?
    Mr. President let the Women show you how to do it.
    Salute.jpg

:D

He needs to learn from the women! Sheez it looks like he was trying to poke his eye or something :dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    11M active duty and 11B in the Guard. I knew where my place was on the pogue chain and it was above MP.

IhateIraq, yes 11B active is higher than 11M active or 11B in the Guard.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Well I ain't waitin all day here... come on your burnin daylight....do you hate 13 Bravo too?

I'd hate to think me an mine would be left out. :): :yesway: :patriot:

edit: well yeah actually I guess I am here most of the day anyways. And then there's the DST to contend with...oh well what can ya say.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    well, everyones pretty much the same in iraq-except for fobbits. fobbits are the lowest form of life in the military. we spend as much time outside the wire as the 19ds that are here...if not more. but they think theyre hot ****. cav is about the most antiquated mos around. they ride in the same trucks as we do. their attitude towards us cracks me up. but i guess i had the same one when the reservists and guardsmen came to bragg on their weekends. especially when it meant i had to spend an off weekend on a range, or out in the field.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    lol. i usually dont bother unless its a captain or above. had a lt rip into me once for it...so next time i saw him i made it a point to salute him...in downtown Tikrit. that came with an ass chewing AND a counseling statement. oh well.

I would not expect anything less based on your previous posts.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    well, everyones pretty much the same in iraq-except for fobbits. fobbits are the lowest form of life in the military. we spend as much time outside the wire as the 19ds that are here...if not more. but they think theyre hot ****. cav is about the most antiquated mos around. they ride in the same trucks as we do. their attitude towards us cracks me up. but i guess i had the same one when the reservists and guardsmen came to bragg on their weekends. especially when it meant i had to spend an off weekend on a range, or out in the field.

If there's an antiquated mos these days, it's 11B without airborne status. I don't see much jungle fighting in our future. Anywhere else and they are too slow. In Bosnia, 11B's were nothing more than gate guards or rapid deployment to guard our camps while we went out to any troubled spots.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    If there's an antiquated mos these days, it's 11B without airborne status. I don't see much jungle fighting in our future. Anywhere else and they are too slow. In Bosnia, 11B's were nothing more than gate guards or rapid deployment to guard our camps while we went out to any troubled spots.

i dont agree. i had the P tag, and i think airborne is antiquated. air assault is very relevant, but i couldnt imagine parachuting into anywhere. while ill always cherish my wings and my all-american patch, the whole concept is next to useless these days.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yes, Air Assualt is much more relevant than airborne. Airborne does still give some advantage as to fast insertion. There's just very little fighting these days without some sort of vehicular gun support whether it is on the ground or the air.

Top Bottom