• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    This retarded grunt has a gt score of 123. You'd be amazed how smart a lot of grunts are . Especially the officers. A lot of your west pointers want infantry and you have to finish high in your class to get a choice. I'm not saying I didn't have some dumb officers but I had one he'll of a lot of dumb nco's.

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    [MG]http://a.abcnews.com/images/Technology/d219d252-181a-4ba3-93e1-43ca51711714_mn.jpg[/IMG]
    This can be a "Caption this pic as well"
    So is that a salute?
    Mr. President let the Women show you how to do it.
    Salute.jpg

:D

Need that in higher res so I can print it. :D

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    It's true there are only 11Bs and wanna be's. The 11Bs I've known (and there's been more than a few) are some of the most intelligent individuals I've had the pleasure of knowing. To be fair I've known quite a few that should have been researched as stem cells instead of being brought to term.:)

101st is one hell of a unit, that's where I got my start as a young hooah. Debating the qualities of one light Infantry unit to another is comparing apples to apples as long as it's light. Oh and not NG. You only need to remember one thing, it's that Ranger's lead the way! Sua Sponte! Oh and Obama's salute sucked.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sorry, if I couldn't be sf, I wouldn't be a ranger. I hear in batt, an e1 would have to stand at parade rest for an e3. I don't need the power struggle.

9rows

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    i am no fan of the second coming of lenin, but c'mon.

some of you are bitching about ... what? ... 1/60 of a second of a man's life?

i'd hate to see how i look captured in those minuscule instances.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Light is not bad. Been that route. Cav is the only way to roll. Nothing in the world sees you are screwed to the wall like a squadron of M1A1's!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    It's true there are only 11Bs and wanna be's. The 11Bs I've known (and there's been more than a few) are some of the most intelligent individuals I've had the pleasure of knowing. To be fair I've known quite a few that should have been researched as stem cells instead of being brought to term.:)

101st is one hell of a unit, that's where I got my start as a young hooah. Debating the qualities of one light Infantry unit to another is comparing apples to apples as long as it's light. Oh and not NG. You only need to remember one thing, it's that Ranger's lead the way! Sua Sponte! Oh and Obama's salute sucked.

ah yes. heres a soccom rep. but i went to rip. and then one of the ones who should have remained a stem cell stole my air on a jump. i took about a 40-50 foot dump. long story short, i sat behind a desk for awhile, then left AD, semi gimp.

Light is not bad. Been that route. Cav is the only way to roll. Nothing in the world sees you are screwed to the wall like a squadron of M1A1's!
    m1a1 abrams? thats armor, no? cav is a bunch of chodes that still wear stetsons and spurs, while 90% have never even seen a horse in real life.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Sorry, if I couldn't be sf, I wouldn't be a ranger. I hear in batt, an e1 would have to stand at parade rest for an e3. I don't need the power struggle.

I'm sure it's the Regiments loss. What power struggle? It's called discipline if your an E-1 then that PFC outranks you and has earned your respect. We don't promote just because you've been in the Army a certain amount of time. You earn every step.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    ah yes. heres a soccom rep. but i went to rip. and then one of the ones who should have remained a stem cell stole my air on a jump. i took about a 40-50 foot dump. long story short, i sat behind a desk for awhile, then left AD, semi gimp.

I'm sorry to hear that but **** happens. If the guy who stole your air did it out of a lack technical proficiency then he probably didn't last long in Regiment providing he made it through RIP. I'm not trying to start any internet cat fighting but it sounds like your still carrying the chip on your shoulder that you undoubtedly developed ridding that desk. Lose it, it's only gonna hurt you in long run. Stay safe and come home.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm sure it's the Regiments loss. What power struggle? It's called discipline if your an E-1 then that PFC outranks you and has earned your respect. We don't promote just because you've been in the Army a certain amount of time. You earn every step.

I know I wouldn't have been able to hang physically with the Rangers or the SF due to my short fat legs and nasty shin splints so I won't even pretend I could have made either one. The ranger mentality isn't for me. I like the mentality of the SF much better than the Rangers. From my experiences dealing with either of them, the attitudes are represented really well in Blackhawk Down. I believe if it weren't for the Delta guys, none of those Rangers would have made it out.

I was in a mechanized infantry Battalion in Germany where DiTomasso (Dito in the movie) was a company commander of another company. He was a squared away guy.

Sorry, but an e3 is just a joe liken an e1. I guess the attitude that he needs to stand at parade rest for an e3 is like those who believed in giving blood rank. In my platoon, everyone that outranked you got to pound your rank into your chest when you got promoted. When it came my turn to return it to those below me, I shook their hand and went on. I don't get my rocks off busting the balls of those below me.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    The Regiment is a completely different animal now than in 93', I'm sure CPT(?) DiTomasso would agree. The Delta guys made a huge difference no doubt but if you think that without them all would have been lost then well your uninformed. You obviously have no real understanding of the mindset or capabilities of the Regiment. An E-3 is not just like an E-1 if he was then he would get shipped out. In the regular Army a total shitbag will see E-4 if he goes 24 months without getting busted. In the Regiment there are no free lunches. An E-3 in a Ranger BN generaly has a lot more time in than his regular Army counterpart. How do you compare a simple matter of discipline and respect with getting your rank pounded into your collar? That is also I believe uninformed.

Top Bottom