• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I've seen his terrible salutes several times as he leaves Marine 1. He's obviously uncomfortable doing something like that. I think he has little respect for the military, though I think it will grow as he works with the fine men and women in service.

I bet he dreads getting off that helicopter and having to return the salute.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It is pathetic. My 9 year old grandson could do it better. Just one question.....where did you find that picture of me? I'm the one in the middle......wishing. lol

I figured you for the one on the right that looks like she's about to rip someones head clean off! :p

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    BHO's lack of respect towards the military is obvious.I feel with his lack of eye contact and sloppy salute he feels he is above saluting and is just to superior to that Marine to even salute him.
    Or maybe it is jelousy.
    But in all actuality he is in the presence of a member of the most respected fighting force on gods green earth and he couldn't even come close to the fortitude of this man.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    BHO's lack of respect towards the military is obvious.I feel with his lack of eye contact and sloppy salute he feels he is above saluting and is just to superior to that Marine to even salute him.
    Or maybe it is jelousy.
    But in all actuality he is in the presence of a member of the most respected fighting force on gods green earth and he couldn't even come close to the fortitude of this man.
    oh here we go...:rolleyes:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Or maybe it is jelousy.

I have the utmost respect for the Marines. Without them, who would the Navy have to dance with? :banana::lmfao:

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Looks like he is holding is private newspaper. That is printed just for him every day. You should see what that cost us taxpayers annually!

He does look older. He's not using is Grecian hair formula (dye)

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    This is much better?

340x.jpg

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    We use to salute new officers with our left hand. When they would call us back, we would turn back salute them with our right hand and ask "Yes, Sir?"....Normally was just told never mind...LOL You should have seen some of the looks of confusion...LOL

:laugh: I used to enjoy saluting officers that had both hands full. I ran into my company commander at Airborne school one day. He was carrying a briefcase, a few FM's, and a cup of coffee. I gave him my salute, said "All the way, sir!" and waited while he set down his load. When he returned my salute he said, "Man! You're killing me airborne."

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If you're in a group of 3 or 4 guys, space out and each salute him individually so he has to salute 3 or 4 times.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Actually it is, Pres. Bush is still on the steps and it looks like he is watching his step. While Pres. Obama is off the steps, but doesn't have the courtesy to return a proper salute.

lets not get into making excuses and saying bushs **** doesnt stink. thats an awful salute as well, and unlike obama, he should know better.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    semperfi, my hating goes beyond just interbranch. i hate on the other jobs in the army as well. and even people of the same job in different units...like all the pogs in the one-oh-worst.;)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    semperfi, my hating goes beyond just interbranch. i hate on the other jobs in the army as well. and even people of the same job in different units...like all the pogs in the one-oh-worst.;)

Coming from a mud puppy. :lol2:

I always love hearing Marines tell how tough they had and then when you ask them what job they did it is usually a cook, commo or some other non combat job.

Top Bottom