Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hough replied to me and I replied back to him. But thanks for your two cents anyhow.

200.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The part about it being "experimental" was what I was commenting on. (I did hightlight that in bold)

The J&J is using tried and true means, and the Pfizer et al are using means that have been studied for decades. And the Pfizer is almost got full authorization.

Which to me, doesn't fit the definition of "experimental".
    Look at the part you bolded. Do you see anything different? Don’t bother highlighting in bold because posts show up in all bold. That’s why I tend to highlight in a different color, formerly orange, but now spicy red.

All the vaccines were approved for emergency use. They have not been approved by the usual process yet. It’s therefor reasonable to call them “experimental”.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Wow...lol. Show me on the doll where Biden hurt you!
    Your input was not requested nor is it genuinely helpful. Please continue to shooter somewhere else. I have zero F's to give anymore and that piece of human authoritarian excrement can gladly take a leap.

If it doesn't bother you that that statement came out of the President of the United States, then you should absolutely bow out of any further conversation on a message board that deals with enumerated rights.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Your input was not requested nor is it genuinely helpful. Please continue to shooter somewhere else. I have zero F's to give anymore and that piece of human authoritarian excrement can gladly take a leap.

If it doesn't bother you that that statement came out of the President of the United States, then you should absolutely bow out of any further conversation on a message board that deals with enumerated rights.
    Lmao alright bud. I'm not the one talking about going down guns blazing over a vaccine. Do you really think men in black suits are going to show up at your door and force you to get vaccinated? Get a grip on reality.

People said all the mitigation efforts would never go away and it was a power grab. Now that they are being rolled back, y'all are still whining. Are we mad that we aren't being oppressed like we thought we were? It's just a bit comical to me, that's all.

I'll make sure to ask your permission before I speak further though!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Biden and those of his ilk are hurting everybody.....most just don't see it.
    The first thing that comes to mind is that if most people don’t know they’re being hurt, maybe they’re not. In this case I think it’s that people don’t care. They’re ready to move on from covid and if that means getting vaccinated so be it.

I think people get vaccinated for three reasons.

They’re afraid of getting covid and want to protect themselves.

They think it’s a moral duty to society.

They just want to participate in society again and Joe is dangling that carrot.

If Joe had not tweeted that I might have thought the CDC had changed the policy because of the science. Damn if that doesn’t make me think either Joe is just being a thoughtless dick, or he really wants to hit that promised number by 7/4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom