Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    No they work in the Automotive "Parts" Service. just like someone who claims to work in the health care service that's in the Billing department, they work in accounting for the company, not health care.

If you applied for a job and listed your occupation as Healthcare and you was in the Accounting Department and was hired and they found out that you actually worked in accounting that would get you fired for lying on your application.

NOTE: sorry for the late reply to this, but Why am I not getting thread updates on subscribed threads like I should be?
    That's not the case with these statistics.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    No they work in the Automotive "Parts" Service. just like someone who claims to work in the health care service that's in the Billing department, they work in accounting for the company, not health care.

If you applied for a job and listed your occupation as Healthcare and you was in the Accounting Department and was hired and they found out that you actually worked in accounting that would get you fired for lying on your application.

NOTE: sorry for the late reply to this, but Why am I not getting thread updates on subscribed threads like I should be?
    Never heard of anyone filling out the field of their previous work history, you actually state your job in that case.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I would estimate that at nearly half or more of the employees at those institutions do jobs totally unrelated to science. Of those that do science work, most would not be specifically in virology, epidemiology, or immunology.
    So do you think that 100% of science related workers have been vaccinated but not of the non-science related workers have ?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You don't get to choose which facts you believe. They simply are.

I agree with what you said in the quote above, but that isn't what I said.

I said information, not facts. Some of the information can be true and some can be false. When there is contradictory information available, each person kind of picks what they want to believe based on something. Sometimes they strive to believe in what is true, which can be difficult to determine, and sometimes they just choose to believe what matches their personal preferences.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    So do you think that 100% of science related workers have been vaccinated but not of the non-science related workers have ?
    Of course not, but I wouldn't try to speculate on specific numbers. I would venture a guess that the vast majority of scientists, especially in related fields, working for the aforementioned agencies have been vaccinated, yes.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Of course not, but I wouldn't try to speculate on specific numbers. I would venture a guess that the vast majority of scientists, especially in related fields, working for the aforementioned agencies have been vaccinated, yes.

The breakdown of FDA employees by department. Still not as granular as it would need to be to further discuss my guess, but it's a start.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well, maybe. Fortunately I won't be able to test it.
    I guess that explains why I was suddenly pulled towards the wall outside the MRI lab at the hospital. Fortunately my arm was ripped off in the process so I'm no longer being tracked.

I'll be honest, I did just go try to put a magnet on my arm. It didn't stick... What does that mean?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well, we agree on that lol.

The funniest part to me is that people think the government needs to microchip us to track us. We all carry a perfectly functional tracking device willingly in our pocket.

Oh I bet we agree on lots of stuff... just nothing political.

I almost never carry my cell phone and that is mostly intentional but partly because I am old and forget stuff.

Back when cell phones first became common I was in an "on call" rotation and we passed the cell phone to whoever was on call that week. The first time I got it I had it one day and lost it.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I guess that explains why I was suddenly pulled towards the wall outside the MRI lab at the hospital. Fortunately my arm was ripped off in the process so I'm no longer being tracked.

I'll be honest, I did just go try to put a magnet on my arm. It didn't stick... What does that mean?
    Who knows? Maybe nothing. Maybe already dispersed throughout your body. Maybe your body is reverse polarity. Maybe since the magnetic field of the earth flipped, it doesn't work anymore. I just saw it and thought it was kind of wild, so I linked it. :dunno:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    You just speculated !!!!

spec•u•late spĕk′yə-lāt″
    ►​

• intransitive verb
      To engage in a course of reasoning often based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or theorize.
    • intransitive verb
      To engage in the buying or selling of a commodity with an element of risk on the chance of profit.
    • intransitive verb
      To assume to be true without conclusive evidence.

download (5).gif

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Not sure if this has been posted or not, but I'll just leave it here anyway

Magnets sticking to injection site

It seems they are trying to imply there is a microchip in there?
    Just what material do they think is in a microchip that would attract a magnet?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You just speculated !!!!

spec•u•late spĕk′yə-lāt″​

►​

• intransitive verb
      To engage in a course of reasoning often based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or theorize.
    • intransitive verb
      To engage in the buying or selling of a commodity with an element of risk on the chance of profit.
    • intransitive verb
      To assume to be true without conclusive evidence.

View attachment 140155

I disagree.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

I disagree.
    Close enough for me.

Guess :
    a prediction about the outcome of something, typically made without factual evidence or support.

Speculate :

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Not sure if this has been posted or not, but I'll just leave it here anyway

Magnets sticking to injection site

If anyone has even a bit of thought in their brain pan that this true, I have some magical fairly dust that was just dropped off at my house today via a Unicorn that was being ridden by a orge that used to be employed in the medical field whose previous job was Biden's personal basement valet.
    He was fired after he brought him to the White House and failed to properly inform him of how many chocolate chips was in each Cookie for his night time snack.

The problem was they was Sugar Cookies and not chocolate chip cookies.:dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You don't get to choose which facts you believe. They simply are.

That's a common line from the right about things coming out of the left. Does it not apply here?
    Are you just calling out what you think is hypocrisy or are you also saying the statement is true?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom