Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The first thing that comes to mind is that if most people don’t know they’re being hurt, maybe they’re not. In this case I think it’s that people don’t care. They’re ready to move on from covid and if that means getting vaccinated so be it.

I think people get vaccinated for three reasons.

They’re afraid of getting covid and want to protect themselves.

They think it’s a moral duty to society.

They just want to participate in society again and Joe is dangling that carrot.

Maybe.

I learned long ago that I tend to see things through a different lens than most.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    There is a lot of anti-vax info out there and a lot of pro-vax info out there. So it all depends on what you want to believe. As long as everybody gets their choice.
    I have heard of various employers applying pressure to get vaccinated and the Army too - that is wrong.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    There is a lot of anti-vax info out there and a lot of pro-vax info out there. So it all depends on what you want to believe. As long as everybody gets their choice.
    I have heard of various employers applying pressure to get vaccinated and the Army too - that is wrong.
    You don't get to choose which facts you believe. They simply are.

That's a common line from the right about things coming out of the left. Does it not apply here?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I never said their skills couldn't be used in other industry, just saying they work for the healthcare system. The healthcare system would look different if these people didn't do this work so therefore they are healthcare workers.

The same way the parts dept worker at the service center doesn't know how to change your brakes. They still work in the auto repair service.

No they work in the Automotive "Parts" Service. just like someone who claims to work in the health care service that's in the Billing department, they work in accounting for the company, not health care.

If you applied for a job and listed your occupation as Healthcare and you was in the Accounting Department and was hired and they found out that you actually worked in accounting that would get you fired for lying on your application.

NOTE: sorry for the late reply to this, but Why am I not getting thread updates on subscribed threads like I should be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom