Status
    Not open for further replies.

MJM2378

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Columbus
    Not sure. Heard Elon Musk’s comments about mRNA and it gave me pause. Sounds like either a huge breakthrough or Pandora’s box.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I can sign up to get the vaccine this week. I would rather my dad get it in my place. not an option.

also, not sure we have enough for the entire medical staff. i would prefer older or more at risk people get one before me. at this point of limited supply, me taking a vaccine could cause someone to die

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I can sign up to get the vaccine this week. I would rather my dad get it in my place. not an option.

also, not sure we have enough for the entire medical staff. i would prefer older or more at risk people get one before me. at this point of limited supply, me taking a vaccine could cause someone to die

Aren't you older and more at risk...? :stickpoke: :p

Doug

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Should another thread be started for follow-up on those that have had the shot?

How the shot went? Side effects? Growing a tail? etc?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    hey, I'm only 43 :D

do you work somewhere that will be administering them?

I've volunteered to assist with vaccine clinics around the state but have not been called on.

My pharmacy will begin immunizing during phase 2. Because of the storage requirements of the Pfizer vaccine, we will only be carrying the Moderna vaccine as of now (assuming EUA is coming). That could change when AstraZeneca presumably gets approval in the future.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I've volunteered to assist with vaccine clinics around the state but have not been called on.

My pharmacy will begin immunizing during phase 2. Because of the storage requirements of the Pfizer vaccine, we will only be carrying the Moderna vaccine as of now (assuming EUA is coming). That could change when AstraZeneca presumably gets approval in the future.

Pfizer for us at the VA. I've worked on some of the "to vaccinate this many folks per day you'll need..." numbers as well as the call center to do the appointments numbers. Also I found out that giving shots to cows and pigs 40 years ago is not viewed as a qualification to vaccinate humans. Who knew?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom