Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Not taking shot and agree masks don't work and never did. Now we are told states that have opened up have less covid while lock lockdown states are rising with covid. Why? Well Dr. Falsey says just wait and in few week those good states without covid will rise, just takes time.......the guy has a better pitch at baseball than he does on facts. I remember over a year ago that Navy Dr. saying masks don't work, in fact they will actually spread covid! Why? because your always messing with your mask, moving it and adjusting it....and like flu/covid you don't want your hands near your face, your hands could have it so keep them away from your ears, eyes,nose and mouth....My belief is Dr. Falsey knows this along with others and don't really want the covid to ever go away and by wearing masks and messing with them covid stays around. Wonder how much stock Falsey has in masks? Probably making a ton of $$$.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    CNN's ratings is below the Home & Garden Network.

Yet here is B. Stelter complaining that the Fox Network isn't showing selfies of them getting vaccines.
    Then goes on to state, he understands privacy, but he can't understand why they're not, and why they haven't told him (Stelter) who has gotten the vaccines.

I don't think he understands privacy.
    Or, that maybe he network is doing so BAD, because they talk down to people.
    Or, that maybe the newsperson is NOT supposed to be the STORY. Only read the story.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    This isn't a rebuttal to anyone's post. .... but here's today's worldwide data.

I know that some are convinced that there are 10's of thousands of medical professionals and scientists who are in on it ! Yup, people who have dedicated their lives to modern medical science, and come from diverse cultures and locations have all plotted to cause a Plandemic, and a Scamdemic.
    Aren't they great at keeping a secret from us poor scared sheep ?

Almost three million people have died ! Yet folks post articles from off-the-wall sources showing that a handful of people have died from the vaccine.

I just shake my head. Amazing !

Yes, quite bewildering & frustrating. :wallbash:
    I have tried to sort through the non-medical people & their opinions to find medical people with feet on the ground who don't have an economic or political dog in the fight to seek truth. :coffee:
    Nearly impossible. :scratch:

I've tried to look at what is happening in other countries who just want to protect their citizens from this contagion.
    I've not forgotten about the country of Italy being shut down last year when the wife & I had a retirement bucket list cruise scheduled last April 2020.
    I am not in denial of realities that are independent of opinions, but real world.

Truth has become elusive, then illogical, now bordering on insane: a moving target (pun intended). :dunno:

There is an airborne contagion.
    People contract this contagion from other people.
    Some have mild symptoms.
    Some have big health problems.
    Some have ongoing serious health problems.
    Some die.

The Truth Is Out There.png

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    Yes, we needed to be fit tested for proper size and brand of N95 masks yearly. Facial hair was a showstopper. Without passing the test, you were not allowed to go into any airborne precaution room including negative pressure rooms.

Like wearing a diaper in the pool and thinking it is ok to pee......the diaper will stop it.
    zactly

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There was an interesting Indicator podcast on N95's - turns out hospitals can't get them, and manufacturers can't sell them. They interviewed a man in Miami that has pallets of masks he can't sell because the Govt. won't let him advertise. Buyers can't find sellers.

(This is probably the wrong thread for this, but since someone else mentioned it...)

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Annnnnnnnnd we have a winner. 99% of the masks being worn will not do diddly to stop you from getting infected.
    The entire point of non-N95 facial coverings is NOT to prevent the wearer from being infected - its to mitigate droplets and aerosols expelled by the wearer when talking, coughing, and yes even breathing. Mitigate - not eliminate.

There have been some studies showing limited benefits from a dual-layer cloth facial covering for the wearer...but that isn't the point. N95s are the only thing that protect the wearer. Meijer had KN95s readily available for purchase, 3 for $5 last week.

And YES, Fauci and Adams *lied* in Feb/March 2020 about masks; they have said that was because they didn't want the public making a run to buy or steal scarce medical-grade masks but they could have simply said "wear an improvised cloth facemask". They didn't do that, however, and the purposeful lie they both told in public multiple times has in part led us to the entire "masks are control that don't work to prevent disease" which isn't itself factually or scientifically accurate.

--------------

Got my second Pfizer dose at 0915 this morning, 12 April.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The entire point of non-N95 facial coverings is NOT to prevent the wearer from being infected - its to mitigate droplets and aerosols expelled by the wearer when talking, coughing, and yes even breathing. Mitigate - not eliminate.

There have been some studies showing limited benefits from a dual-layer cloth facial covering for the wearer...but that isn't the point. N95s are the only thing that protect the wearer. Meijer had KN95s readily available for purchase, 3 for $5 last week.

And YES, Fauci and Adams *lied* in Feb/March 2020 about masks; they have said that was because they didn't want the public making a run to buy or steal scarce medical-grade masks but they could have simply said "wear an improvised cloth facemask". They didn't do that, however, and the purposeful lie they both told in public multiple times has in part led us to the entire "masks are control that don't work to prevent disease" which isn't itself factually or scientifically accurate.

--------------

Got my second Pfizer dose at 0915 this morning, 12 April.
    There are no studies pre wuwho flu that indicate mask wear is effective in stopping respiratory viruses...

Sorry, didn't notice this was the vaccine thread not mask. We need to move it over there...

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The entire point of non-N95 facial coverings is NOT to prevent the wearer from being infected - its to mitigate droplets and aerosols expelled by the wearer when talking, coughing, and yes even breathing.

Where did you find this information? Is that statement specific to the China virus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I know there are studies of a "booster" to deal more effectively with variants. There has been this discussion since the first variants were identified. Makes sense to me.

I got a call from the study I am in last week and they want me to come back in May for the "crossover" shots (people who got placebo the first time get vaccine, etc.). They also said that they are tweaking the study. I wonder if this is one of the things they are working on.

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    My doctor told me about the possibility of a booster to deal with variants and also for people with compromised immune systems that maybe don't fully develop the desired antibody reaction from the original vaccine back at the beginning of Jan.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My doctor told me about the possibility of a booster to deal with variants and also for people with compromised immune systems that maybe don't fully develop the desired antibody reaction from the original vaccine back at the beginning of Jan.
    In the effort to turn this thing into "just another flu" and a memory, it pays to be flexible and use all tools available.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    d0e9070e3df224b961882a2892df478169add081_hq.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom