Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "Given the risks in the world around us and the uncertainty of the global rollout of the vaccine, we can expect our borders to be impacted for much of this year," Ardern said at a news conference.
    For travel to restart, authorities either needed confidence that those vaccinated don't pass Covid-19 on to others, which is not yet known, or enough of the population needed to be vaccinated so people can safely re-enter New Zealand.

I got no desire to go there, but I'm starting to consider Berlin in December.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm still unsure. I can see arguments for both sides
    Go, Germany is a nice place. Most people speak some English. Beer is good, food is good too.

As for the shot, my arm is still a little sore. I take immunosuppressive medications and if/when I get sick I tend to stay sick longer and suffer more than most people, even for a simple cold. Not going to risk the complications that come with covid.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Forced-Vaccinations-1b.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Heads up for anyone close to getting the Pfizer shot #2.

12 Hr later I had SEVERE body pain. Almost couldn't walk type of pain that work me up @ 1AM. Some otc pain meds kicked in ~2 hours later and I fell back asleep.

The next two nights I was VERY tired and slept ~14 hours each night.

Plan ahead and you'll be ok. These side effects are way better that being on a vent and maybe not ever waking up like my aunt. :(

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    So far, 3 of my co-workers tested Positive, ages between 54-62. All have recovered without any special treatment, no shots, no RX meds just Vitamins and Tylenol.

My in-laws, 76 and 75yo, will get their 1st rounds in couple weeks.

Myself, I'm holding out, for now. My wife maybe a go.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    So far, 3 of my co-workers tested Positive, ages between 54-62. All have recovered without any special treatment, no shots, no RX meds just Vitamins and Tylenol.
    My friend, mid 50's, healthy, fit, good diet caught it in March 2020. He is a dentist, caught it from a patient. He was mildly sick for about a week. A couple weeks later tested Negative.

Despite the Negative test he has not recovered. He has not stamina, if he works 2 days he sleeps for 3 days. He is now being forced, by his dental partner , to sell his half of his practice as he can't support the expenses of the practice with the few patients he sees. He was declared covid-free in April

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My friend, mid 50's, healthy, fit, good diet caught it in March 2020. He is a dentist, caught it from a patient. He was mildly sick for about a week. A couple weeks later tested Negative.

Despite the Negative test he has not recovered. He has not stamina, if he works 2 days he sleeps for 3 days. He is now being forced, by his dental partner , to sell his half of his practice as he can't support the expenses of the practice with the few patients he sees. He was declared covid-free in April
    With partners like that... :(

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    With partners like that... :(
    The whole practice will collapse under the fixed costs because he’s not able to work enough to cover his half of the fixed costs. This has been hounding in for 10 months. At some point economic reality has to kick in. It’s a small 2 person practice in a London suburb. Not covered by UKs NHS. Their fixed costs are high per person. If there were more partners it would be easier.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Nursing home residents dropping like flies?
    Well, we'll see as the information continues to come forward.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Nursing home residents dropping like flies?
    Well, we'll see as the information continues to come forward.

I tried to listened, but most of his rambling is him telling me to listen... OK, I'm listening, now tell something...

Can someone give me a summary for this drawn out 47 minute video?

PS - this video is NOT on YouTube, it's on BitChute

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Heads up for anyone close to getting the Pfizer shot #2.

12 Hr later I had SEVERE body pain. Almost couldn't walk type of pain that work me up @ 1AM. Some otc pain meds kicked in ~2 hours later and I fell back asleep.

The next two nights I was VERY tired and slept ~14 hours each night.

Plan ahead and you'll be ok. These side effects are way better that being on a vent and maybe not ever waking up like my aunt. :(
    Wife had similar experience after her second Pfizer shot. Shoulder pain, chills and after work, slept for 14 hours the following day. Better, but not normal the second day after.

I'm on a wait-list, back-up call list for my county. If people don't show up for their shot, they start calling people in priority/age order and you have 30-minutes to show up. Given my age, mid-50's, unlikely to be called anytime soon, is my guess.

I'm all for the order they prioritize and it's the only reason I signed up... I don't want the shot before someone else who needs it more than I do, but also don't want a shot to go to waste.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    It's kind of like the person that keeps telling you to Trust them when they're trying to convince you
    I tried to listened, but most of his rambling is him telling me to listen... OK, I'm listening, now tell something...

Can someone give me a summary for this drawn out 47 minute video?

PS - this video is NOT on YouTube, it's on BitChute

I am on the same style waiting list for my county, I just received the call to be there at 4 this afternoon. It may not take as long as you think.
    Wife had similar experience after her second Pfizer shot. Shoulder pain, chills and after work, slept for 14 hours the following day. Better, but not normal the second day after.

I'm on a wait-list, back-up call list for my county. If people don't show up for their shot, they start calling people in priority/age order and you have 30-minutes to show up. Given my age, mid-50's, unlikely to be called anytime soon, is my guess.

I'm all for the order they prioritize and it's the only reason I signed up... I don't want the shot before someone else who needs it more than I do, but also don't want a shot to go to waste.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I am on the same style waiting list for my county, I just received the call to be there at 4 this afternoon. It may not take as long as you think.
    SheepDog4Life said:

My wife & I were on a waiting list for 8 days when I got our call. We had 45 minutes to get to the clinic to get the shot.

We are both 60. I'm considered high risk and am immunosuppressed due to medications so my wife asked the clinic to put me on the list. By age I do not qualify yet. The clinic put her on too. Once the vaccine is thawed it must be used or disposed of ... far better to stick it into someone's arm than into the trash!

Leftover doses are due to people who didn't show up for their dose or because an extra vial may have been thawed, etc.

So getting a jab doesn't "take it away" from anyone else, it keeps it from going into the trash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom