d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Many of which are LPNs and CNAs who, while vital, have very little science education.
    No but they've been witness to the actual people being affected by the China Flu and realize the risk of the vaccine might be greater than their chance of being affected by the Flu.

To each their own. Take it or dont. I really could care less. Just dont preach and push something you're willing to inject yourself with onto others.

Last sentence not directed at you personally but more a general statement

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    What are the bad ingredients in Pfizer's vaccine?

Here are all of the ingredients: https://www.technologyreview.com/20...-the-ingredients-of-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine/
    • mRNA from the coronavirus
    • four lipids (fatty acids)
    • four salts, all of which are in common foods
    • sucrose (sugar)
    It's basically a salad dressing with mRNA in it.
    One of the lipids is polyethylene glycol which has possibly been causing allergic reactions

Edit to add the actual list of ingredients screenshot from the actual info packet included with vaccine

Screenshot_20210106-204231_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    No but they've been witness to the actual people being affected by the China Flu and realize the risk of the vaccine might be greater than their chance of being affected by the Flu.

To each their own. Take it or dont. I really could care less. Just dont preach and push something you're willing to inject yourself with onto others.

Last sentence not directed at you personally but more a general statement
    Calling it the China Flu honestly doesn't help your cause.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Seems like there is some cabin fever in here too. Two of you are getting closer and closer to personal insults. Just agree to disagree and move on

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Many of which are LPNs and CNAs who, while vital, have very little science education.
    My wife is a RN and of the other RN's & Dr.'s she works with there are definitely some that don't want it. I'd hate to give out any sort of percentage though.

Wife is a hard no to the vaccine! Not be cause we anti vaccine people but because she had a bad reaction to a mandatory flu shot a few years ago that has likely resulted in a life long condition. Myself is a hard no as well, I'd rather give it a year or so longer to see how things play out.

Also we both had Covid a couple weeks ago and it wasn't a big issue for us. So my uneducated guess is that if we can catch it again it will likely be a non-event as well.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Right at 11 months ago the entire world, mainstream media, and politicians called it the Wuhan Flu.

Rightly so. It originated in Wuhan China.

The WHO is expressing anger toward China this week,as China has blocked their investigators yet again. https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/05/china/china-blocks-who-team-coronavirus-intl-hnk/index.html

I remember the day the WHO officially named it covid-19 at the behest of China.

The name is and has become a political game like the reaction to the sars-cov2 virus itself. The entire world should have reacted differently than it did.

Back to the vaccines.

More science. If you are 18-55 years old you have a 27% chance of having an adverse reaction to the vaccine,per the safety and efficacy study that has allowed it to be issued emergency use status by the FDA.If you are 55+ you only have an 11% chance of an adverse reaction. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

Also of note. Here are the financial disclosures attached to that study. Of the 28PHD's involved in the study, ONE( Dr. Frenck)did not have ties to Pfizer prior to the study. He was also almost removed from the study twice for "slowing" the study by asking questions about methodology and conclusions(he did not agree with how the 2 deaths after vaccination were handled). But...anyway. Here they are for all to see. https://www.nejm.org/doi/suppl/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577/suppl_file/nejmoa2034577_disclosures.pdf

Still not getting it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom